1) Aircon broke down and water was leaking from it on the very first day. Gotta get hotel staff to come up to fix it in the evening.
2) Cockroaches everywhere. In the room, In the toilet shower, on the cereal bowls at the breakfast area.
3) Room service was non-existent.
4) Not many channels on TV
5) Corridor had a musty smell like as though the carpets have not been cleaned for years.
6) Nothing nearby except harbourbay mall. (Even Carrefour has pulled out of the mall)
7) Wifi so weak it seemed that it didn't exist.
In all, there was really nothing to commend about for this stay.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, EasyToBook, Despegar.com, Agoda, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Harbour Bay Amir reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbour Bay Amir Hotel Batam