“Used to be good when first open, but use cheap ingredients now” 3 of 5 stars

BCS Mall 3rd floor, Riau Islands Province, Indonesia
Improve this listing
Ranked #95 of 236 Restaurants in Batam
Perth, Australia
“Used to be good when first open, but use cheap ingredients now”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2012 via mobile

We used to enjoy going to breeks, but the food quality and value for money has gone.like most chain restaurants in batam, only good for first year or so. I can cook much better and healthier from home.

• Indonesian first
Hamilton, New Zealand
“Bad coffee and t”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2012

Had cappuccino and my mate had t and it was terrible.

Visited March 2012
Singapore, Singapore
“Great Buffet every morning, afternoon & night!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2011

Great variety. Food choice changes everyday!! Triple thumbs up to the Chef who can think up different dishes everyday!

Visited August 2011
Singapore, Singapore
“A place for modern indonesians”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2011

Mixed adaptation of western and indonesia style food. For great italian, go wallabies.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
New York City, New York
“Not For Those Who Love Italian/American Food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2010

I came here with my family one fine evening back in September to explore BCS mall. My brother said there's a new restaurant franchised from Singapore (or the like), so we all decided to try it.

Not to be biased, but there's certain cuisines I prevent trying in certain countries. In Batam, I try not to have any western food because the flavor Indonesians are used to are completely different from the flavor Italians or Americans are used to.

Nevertheless, I ordered a bowl of kimchi soup, mum ordered spaghetti and the rest ordered steak. It was obvious that I'm skeptical about the food to prompt me to drink just a bowl of soup for dinner. I was cautious.

Overall, I was satisfied with neither the american food (steak), the italian food (spaghetti) nor the korean food (?kimchi soup). Unless you like odd-tasting food, you shouldn't come here.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere