Stayed in Gideon Hotel from 19th Feb to 21st Feb 2014.
1) Friendly staffs
2) Good location
3) Hotel taxi drivers are very friendly and accommodating (Big Thanks to Mr Dino!)
3) Opposite BCS and A2 Hawker - food is good and cheap!
4) Surrounded by shop houses and local portable food stall (if you dare to try)
5) Nearby has a 24hours convenience shop
6) Super cool air-condition
7) Clean Towel
8) Good and cheap massage in hotel
9) Good wireless connection ( I stay at deluxe connecting room 326, 328
1) For some reason, my toilet sink with urine smell even after room cleaning
2) Water from tap smell, I cannot pin point the smell but tasteless though
3) Average breakfast - could do better
4) Disappointed BCS mall
5) Daring staff who asked to be tips after the massage session!
Happy with the hotel minus the urine smell toilet and water. However I am appreciative to staff who speaks little English, trying very hard to communicate with us. (some speaks well)
Disappointed with ALL the shopping mall, especially BCS total waste of time - definitely will not go ever again! average ok to Nogaya Hill Mall and Mega Mall
Despite all these, I will still go Batam and stay in Gideon for their massage for a short getaway!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Venere, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Gideon Hotel Batam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.