Firstly stayed here for 4 nights on May 13-17th for business trip.. Everything was pretty decent as its a brand new hotel but the food is really so so but its still decently priced.. The aircon isnt working very well and not really cooling but after afew calls the technician came up to fix the issue quickly so no major problem here.
1. Brand new hotel.. clean etc..
2. Hotel staff are ever smiling
3. Walking distance to the seafood restaurants for seafood lovers
4. THEIR SERVICES MAKE UP FOR THE FAULTS IN THE HOTEL.. one late night my gf was not feeling very well and i had to go and get her some med from the pharmacy and the i asked the counter staff for direction but they insisted that its not safe to travel alone at that hour of the night and drove me to the pharmacy and back F.O.C and never even ask for tips or anything.. cant remember the guy(driver) name but he is pretty friendly and the counter lady receptionist who offered the help.. tip the driver off well even though he rejected afew times.
1. They should tell the guest there are more room choices like their grand deluxe,suite and president suite are open for booking as well.. we found out after the 2nd night there are other rooms choices but the only choices they actually told us is only their superior room but its still a clean and decent room... some guest wont mind to pay more to enjoy the extra comfort away from home esp they are very frequent travellers.
2. Aircon are still not strong enough even after lowering it to their lowest temperature available.
3. The housekeeping can be more detail with the cleaning.
Although my favourite hotel is still BCC & tempat senang but i will still give this hotel another try since its nearer to the central area and to their extremely good services.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Swiss-Belhotel Harbour Bay is a 4-star international hotel which provide a high quality standard of services and facilities. The hotel is ideally located in the central business and commercial district, only 30 minutes from Hang Nadim International Airport and 35 minutes to Singapore by high speed ferry from Harbour Bay Ferry Terminal, which is adjacent to the hotel. As the ultimate combination of hotel, mall and trade centre, Swiss-Belhotel Harbour Bay allows easy access to a variety of entertainment and leisure activities, and many dining options. For business or leisure travel-lers to Batam, Swiss-Belhotel Harbour Bay is the ideal place to stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, HotelTravel.com and Venere so you can book your Swiss-Belhotel Harbour Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.