“Its really better than Singapore ones but...” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Dessert
Description: franchise
Description: franchise
Singapore, Singapore
“Its really better than Singapore ones but...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

Had latte at their cafe and got 2 complimentary doughnuts. We also got extra as it really taste good and fluffy.

I loved it until I read some reviews that point out the doughnuts might use too much preservatives... Indeed, it stayed the same for much longer than reasonable time. I wonder...

• Indonesian first
“great service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

spent my last currency with a cup of coffee and the service staff offered me a complimentary donut and a beautiful smile. Thanks!

Visited March 2013
Hong Kong
“Still good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

The donuts are freshly baked but a bit too sweet. 6 pcs. of assorted donuts costs 36000 rupiah. Most seats are outdoor. There are not so many seats in the shop.

San Francisco
“The more I see the more I like”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

This review is for the Nagoya Hill location. We wound up here quite by happen-chance as we were tourists getting off the ferry from Johor. But It was raining quite heavily even during the ferry crossing making us late upon arrival and then we couldn't be normal tourists so we took a taxi to hang out in the Nagoya Hill Mall, still raining heavily. We first spotted the coffee being served at JCo, which I'd never heard of before. We ordered the Coffee and a Chocolate drink and were surprised when they gave us a free plain donut to go along with it. Then I saw they had some combination meals so I tried the "sausage" (of course halal) in a bun. Was ok but not spectacular. Then I noticed the mugs on sale and it cost 69K Rupiah. But they said if I buy two I would get a box of donuts for free. The box consisted of two dozen mini donut some filled like with coco, mango, banana, berry etc. So I got my two mugs, two dozen donut "holes" as we say back home. and also got a cheese filled sandwich (J.C. Cheezy Rich )which was sweet like cheesecake and had fresh grated cheese on top (and the cheese was our total favorite) We took our two dozen donuts to go and brought them back to Johor on the ferry and when we arrived at customs and immigration there was another guy also carrying a box of donuts back home and we agreed they were pretty good. I should also mention that my server's name was Rio and he was very hospitable going out of his way to help a tourist.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“The best donuts ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

This is an Indonesian chain that makes the best donuts, far better than dunkin donuts' and with much more variety. It is a must!