“Still good” 4 of 5 stars

Description: franchise
Hong Kong
“Still good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

The donuts are freshly baked but a bit too sweet. 6 pcs. of assorted donuts costs 36000 rupiah. Most seats are outdoor. There are not so many seats in the shop.

Visited February 2013

• Indonesian first
San Francisco
“The more I see the more I like”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

This review is for the Nagoya Hill location. We wound up here quite by happen-chance as we were tourists getting off the ferry from Johor. But It was raining quite heavily even during the ferry crossing making us late upon arrival and then we couldn't be normal tourists so we took a taxi to hang out in the Nagoya Hill Mall, still raining heavily. We first spotted the coffee being served at JCo, which I'd never heard of before. We ordered the Coffee and a Chocolate drink and were surprised when they gave us a free plain donut to go along with it. Then I saw they had some combination meals so I tried the "sausage" (of course halal) in a bun. Was ok but not spectacular. Then I noticed the mugs on sale and it cost 69K Rupiah. But they said if I buy two I would get a box of donuts for free. The box consisted of two dozen mini donut some filled like with coco, mango, banana, berry etc. So I got my two mugs, two dozen donut "holes" as we say back home. and also got a cheese filled sandwich (J.C. Cheezy Rich )which was sweet like cheesecake and had fresh grated cheese on top (and the cheese was our total favorite) We took our two dozen donuts to go and brought them back to Johor on the ferry and when we arrived at customs and immigration there was another guy also carrying a box of donuts back home and we agreed they were pretty good. I should also mention that my server's name was Rio and he was very hospitable going out of his way to help a tourist.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Singapore, Singapore
“The best donuts ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

This is an Indonesian chain that makes the best donuts, far better than dunkin donuts' and with much more variety. It is a must!

Visited February 2013
Singapore
“Hmmm”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

No doubt the donuts were great. Who does not like donuts?! But the reason for the average rating was the service.

I was in the queue when a woman jumped in line in front of me and she was served first despite the staff seeing me there first.

Secondly, after I chose the donuts, I had to wait for about 10 minutes to just make the payment. They apparently have a numbering system and have to wait for the staff to call out your number. The irritating part was some of the customers changing their orders while making payment making a backlog of other customers waiting to make payment.

So go ahead and enjoy your donuts unless you have to rush some other place.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Singapore, Singapore
“Delicious donuts”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

Arghhh i miss the donuts there. well, of cos they are much more cheaper compared to singapore.. But well, who doesnt fancy cheap yet good food? (:

I also miss the yogurt they have, with so many toppings available to choose from. Will go back batam next week!!

• Visited December 2012