Ii was my second time at Harris with my wife. This was our first honeymoon trip after our solemnisation ceremony in Nov. We needed a short getaway after a stressed period of work and studies. We were well- received by Harris GM, Stylianos and his team as they conjured magic to make our honeymoon special. Here are the points I noted during the stay.
Rooms: The room is spacious and clean. After learning that its my honeymoon stay, the staff decorated my room with Orchid petals and the fragrance lingers throughout my stay in Harris.
Service: Everytime you walked past a Harris staff, you will be greeted warmly like you were an old friend. They are there to render any assistance when you need it.
Food: Breakfast is ok with a variety of Asian and Western (Nasi Lemak, Beef Curry Rice, Fried Noodles, Eggs done on the spot, pancakes, sausages, fried chicken wings) with Teochew porridge, cereals and fresh crossants. For lunch, I recommend pizzas and bruschettas with kiwi juice/watermelon juice. For dinner, try H grill, which is only avaliable when weather conditions are good. During my stay, I had thick and juicy pork chops and big fresh Tiger Prawns, topped with a glass of red wine. Yum.
Activities: The last time I was at Harris, I tried the 1hr spa. The experience was rejuveniating! This time, I tried the 3hrs spa- the scrub left my skin glowing for days; massage was SHIOK and I snoozed throughout the treatment. I also had kinasih treatment (For guys- google to find out the effects yourself; I can only say- it works!)
Here are the activities you do for free at Harris: Swimming and pool activities at Harris pool, table tennis(I think), squash (I think), gym, Jacuzzi and sauna at the spa, 2 computers are available in the lobby.
Other activities include: Flying fox, archery, shooting, billard and pool, bowling, karaoke - just to name a few.
The next time I go Harris, I'm going to explore the place near Waterfront Ferry terminal (10mins walk) Heard that there is fresh and cheap seafood there. This place is definitely the ideal getaway from the crowded and bustling life in Singapore
- Also Known As:
- Harris Resort Batam Waterfront Hotel
- Harris Resort Batam Waterfront Hotel Batam
- Batam Harris Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A friendly resort facing the strait of Singapore and the sea view with spacious accommodation and giant free form swimming pool. Strategic destination and a perfect vacation spot for couples, families or business purposes. With 308 rooms and suites including 20 cabanas, this hotel has the largest number of room provided in Funky and Trendy Wing.Harris Funky will cater the needs of your most discerning family member while easily keeping the whole group occupied and satisfied. Harris Trendy has the newest and trendiest all inclusive concepts, reserved exclusively for couples and singles over 18 years old of age. Asia’s one of its kind, an all inclusive concept welcomes couples and singles to experience carefree days and endless irresistible nights in Batam. The over 18, adults-only atmosphere allows event the most conventional of guest to throw caution-to-the-wind and experience life like never before. Located just 40 minutes away from Harbourfront Center Singapore, Harris Resort Batam try to persuade its guests to linger with a plethora of water sports & indoor entertainment in the form of a ten-lane bowling alley, Squash & billiards, Go kart, Flying Fox or sea sport activities. Soothe the muscles with one of our treatments at the spa, foot reflexology facilities or head to the giant free-form pool. The H-Spa an oasis of calm and serenity with breathtaking sea views and sunset in the afternoon, provide Harris Fans with a haven to luxuriate and pamper themselves with a selection of Body and Facial treatments masterfully executed by highly trained therapists. Five outlets to ease hunger pains are available by providing Indonesian, Asian and Western cuisines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Priceline, HostelWorld, Tingo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your HARRIS Resort Batam Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.