“A wonderful and a great place to relax and honeymoon” 5 of 5 stars
Review of HARRIS Resort Batam Waterfront

Save Saved
You added HARRIS Resort Batam Waterfront to your Saves list
HARRIS Resort Batam Waterfront
3.5 of 5 Resort   |   K.H. Ahmad Dahlan Street | Marina Waterfront City, Riau Islands Province 29422, Indonesia   |
Special Price
Special Offer
Ranked #7 of 66 hotels in Batam
Singapore
“A wonderful and a great place to relax and honeymoon”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2010

A great place for honeymoon and also a great place for family. Have been there twice and the service still remains so good and friendly. Love the food there too. The rooms was neat and tidy and so relax. Also a great place for gathering for friends and even company events. Basically, just love to be there.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
executive5, General Manager at HARRIS Resort Batam Waterfront, responded to this review, October 25, 2010
Dear Mike,
Sunny Greetings from the Harris Resort Batam...
It was indeed my great pleasure meeting You all during your stay at the Resort and I am so glad that you have enjoyed your stay with us, especially the japanese suites.
Looking forward welcoming you back soon.
Please do not hesitate to contact me directly at gm@harris-batam.com for your next stay.
General manager

737 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (119)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Singapore, Singapore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2010

Specially dedicated to reservation Ms Linda & All Harris Staffs...

It really one of the best resort in term of services etc ...

They had also arranged a wonderful surprises for my wife to mark on 10 years anniversary..Linda had really done a good job's & made my family's 2D1N trip's really meaningful & enjoyable...

Just for others who considering where to stay..Try out Harris ... U will love the attention & services they offered to u etc ....

Will be back soon for another trip's with a bigger group soon...

Lastly, thank Linda & all Harris staffs for their excellent services....

Cheers...

Adam Koh
(Singapore) - Trip Date : 19-20 Oct 2010

Dear Mr Koh,
Warm Greetings from Harris Resort Batam
Thank you so much for your excellent comments. We have praised Linda and all the Harris Players following your comments.
Looking forward welcoming You at the Resort once again.
Please do not hesitate to contact me directly for your next stay at gm@harris-batam.com
Thank you once again.
General Manager- Harris Resort Batam
Singapore, Singapore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2010

It was a one night stay to celebrate few occassion, my wedding anniversary, my son's pre school graduation and my daughter's birthday.

It was a last minute reservation and thanks to Linda, she got me a room just like I wanted. My kids enjoy it and so do me and my husband.

Though its just a night stay, the friendly and helpful staff makes our stay a memorable one...

Thanks to all the staff at Harris Batam

Dear valued Guest,
Sunny Greetings from Harris Resort Batam...
Thank you so much for staying with Us and we are so glad that you have enjoyed your rescent stay.
Do not hesitate to contact me directly for your next stay at gm@harris-batam.com
General manager
Indonesia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2010

We were on a 3D2N Business retreat. upon arrival we were greeted w welcome drinks and warm service. our Cabana rooms were all ready and it was much better than our expectation. Though the Club house is pretty run down and breakfast could be improved, lunch at the Harris cafe was decent. Dinner at the Arirang Restaurant serves Jap n Korean food was excellent. The second night we had dinner at Harris Grill al-fresco style near the beach, the ambience, service and the food was great ! You should not miss their Pizza! Do note u expect to pay Singapore prices. overall it was enjoyable short stay.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business
executive5, General Manager at HARRIS Resort Batam Waterfront, responded to this review, October 11, 2010
Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for your genuine feedback concerning your recent stay at the Resort,
Our Club house will be going under major renovation very soon.
Very glad that you have enjoyed the beach cabanas and the candlelight dinner at the H Grill.
Hoping to have you back again really soon.
I can be contacted anytime at gm@harris-batam.com
Stylianos koureas-General Manager
singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2010

This is the best resort I've ever been to...
At first,I'm pretty worried & sceptical celebrating my husband's birthday at batam with so many bad reviews about the hotels there.But its not true after all..
Upon our arrival,we were warmly welcome by staff and G.M of Harris Mr Stylianos.His friendly and kind attitude accompied us during our whole stay.All the staff was always smiling,extremely friendly and helpful.If we had a special wish,the staff never a problem.The room is excellent,cosy and clean.We were provided with all that we needed.The resort is filled with lots of activities esp for the kids.Its our1st time seeing our 5 yrs old son having so much fun during the stay although we been to many popular resorts in asia.The spa is superb..very relax,my husband and I had good spa treatment together when our kid was well taken care by the kidz club nanny.

Our Greatest compliment goes to the general manger of the resorts Mr Stylianos.With his great leadership that makes Harris so special.He really have a good reputation for the resort.We never have been experienced such hospitality.
I would highly recommend to all our families and friends.Many Thank to all Harris mgmt and staff for making our stay so wonderful and memorable.
Thank you!
Amanda

Dear Ms Amanda,
Sunny Greetings from the Harris Resort Batam
Thank you so much for your valuable comments and we are so glad to hear that you and Your Partner had a great stay at the Resort.
Indeed our Kids club with the Harris Nanny is a highlight of our services.
Hoping to have you back at the Resort soon and thank you once again for your valuable feedback.
Harrisly Yours,
Stylianos Koureas-General manager
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2010

I went with my girlfriend from 2nd Oct to 4th Oct and I would my experience there was wonderful! After clearing the custom, we easily spotted the orange colour Harris bus. The ride was a mere 3-5mins. Check-in was hassle free. I booked the honeymoon package, which included a free upgrade to Cabana room. But as we like staying high up, we opt-ed out of the free upgrade. The lady at the counter told us we have to wait, and so we did. After our lunch, we went up to our room decorated with flower petals! The room itself is quite normal, not too much element of surprise. But I'm just to glad that the balcony is facing the pool. The view is excellent!

Even if you have no plans in Batam, just staying in Harris itself is enough. You can swim at their gorgeous pool, or rent their bicycle, or play pool/bowling/table tennis. You can also go for their spa was I felt was quite nice.

Candlelight dinner was great too. But it was near to the beach which had a number of mosquitoes.

Every staff in the hotel greeted us with a smile. From our room to the lobby, we will at least hear 3 times 'Hi!' or 'Good morning!'!

To sum it up, an awesome resort with awesome service!

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
executive5, General Manager at HARRIS Resort Batam Waterfront, responded to this review, October 5, 2010
Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for taking time to write your comments about your recent stay at the Resort.
Indeed Harris Resort Batam is a simple - unique and friendly place where we will try our very best to satisfy all of our guests to the maximum and make their experience unforgettable.
Looking forward welcoming You back once again at the Resort and please do not hesitate to contact me at gm@harris-batam.com for any further assistance.
Thank you once again for your valuable comments.
Harrisrly Yours
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2010

I was at harris batam resort over 3 days in September. I must say that I love the place. while it may not be spanking new., I must applaud Harris for excellent service!

The staff are so polite and they greet you wherever you go. They acknowledge you and are always willing to answer your queries or meet to my wants. the steak in the restaurant is excellent, the location is just 1 min away from the harbour....the spa and massage is in a nice tranquil location... i had great relaxing time at the sauna and jacuzzi....

seriously, this has to be a great place...the service they provide is akin to a 5 star hotel....

I am planning my next 3 day spa and massage holiday there again... :)

• Stayed September 2010, traveled solo
Dear Valued Guest,
Sunny Greetings from the Harris Resort Batam...
Thank you so much for your great comments.
Looking forward welcoming You back at the Resort soon.
Fondest Regards
Stylianos Koureas

Been to HARRIS Resort Batam Waterfront? Share your experiences!