It is a nice place to relax and enjoy the sea sports. However, do not hold too high expectations especially on the standards of the hotel. It is a simple hotel without much luxury to talk about. The service of the staffs are good but you will have to speak in SIMPLE ENGLISH. Anyway they used to provide bedroom slippers for free, now they are charging SGD5 for each pair. Disappointing..what will they start charging separately next? The bed? The TV? The water boiler? Or the basin....? The bowling balls are dirty and I suggest that you bring a pair of gloves and I really mean DIRTY! The table tennis is of reasonable standard. The pool table cloth has a hole and the table is also VERY DIRTY~! I wonder if they service their amenities. In addition, their gym is just for SHOW. All their equipment are NOT WORKING especially those electronic ones and yet they kept the doors open for public use. *sigh* Like other reviews, the pool looks great but I haven't got the chance to try because I can't swim. And, the basketball court is small. I think it is for the primary school kids to play. So adults please take note of it. The billiard/snooker room STINKS and the air is stale. Visit it if you don't believe me but do bring or wear a mask. The Japanese restaurant inside Harris is ok. The foods are edible and the portions are also reasonable. However, the taste is another issue and the sashimi my friend had ordered are FROZEN. *hahaha* Breakfast is satisfactory but the variety is limited. For people who are choosy, I suggest you to bring your own can food. The hotel provides games such as poker cards, monopoly, mahjong and scrabble, however, some of them comes with a cost and there is only one set of mahjong available at any one time. The rooms are not carpeted therefore you have to bring your ownbedroom slippers if you are particular. Else, be prepared to spend $5 on the Harris Slippers like I mentioned above. The toilets are ok considering that I am a person who can't stand dirt. There are a variety of cable channels available for those couch potatoes to watch.
- Also Known As:
- Harris Resort Batam Waterfront Hotel
- Harris Resort Batam Waterfront Hotel Batam
- Batam Harris Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A friendly resort facing the strait of Singapore and the sea view with spacious accommodation and giant free form swimming pool. Strategic destination and a perfect vacation spot for couples, families or business purposes. With 315 rooms and suites including 20 cabanas, this hotel has the largest number of room provided in Funky and Trendy Wing.Harris Funky will cater the needs of your most discerning family member while easily keeping the whole group occupied and satisfied. Harris Trendy has the newest and trendiest all inclusive concepts, reserved exclusively for couples and singles over 18 years old of age. Asia’s one of its kind, an all inclusive concept welcomes couples and singles to experience carefree days and endless irresistible nights in Batam. The over 18, adults-only atmosphere allows event the most conventional of guest to throw caution-to-the-wind and experience life like never before. Located just 40 minutes away from Harbourfront Center Singapore, Harris Resort Batam try to persuade its guests to linger with a plethora of water sports & indoor entertainment in the form of a ten-lane bowling alley, Squash & billiards, Go kart, Flying Fox or sea sport activities. Soothe the muscles with one of our treatments at the spa, foot reflexology facilities or head to the giant free-form pool. The H-Spa an oasis of calm and serenity with breathtaking sea views and sunset in the afternoon, provide Harris Fans with a haven to luxuriate and pamper themselves with a selection of Body and Facial treatments masterfully executed by highly trained therapists. Five outlets to ease hunger pains are available by providing Indonesian, Asian and Western cuisines. Harris Cafe, which is located at 1st floor with opening hours from 06:00 am – 11:00 pm, serving Indonesian, Asian and Western food. Pronto Pizzeria, an al fresco pizzeria, presenting a wide variety of authentic freshly baked Italian wooden oven pizzas, open daily from 10:00 am – 11:00 pm. Harris Grill, located at the sea side serving European dishes, opens daily 07:00 – 11:00 p.m. D’Cafe, presenting a wide variety of Coffee, Frappe and Teas. Not only that, but you also can have your favorite healthy fresh fruit juice from our menu. Open daily from 11:00 am – 11:00 pm. D’Bar, a place where you can enjoy your drinks with live honey home entertainment. Variety of alcoholic beverages such as beers, wines, liquers are available for you. Opening hours from 06:00 pm – 01:00 amA range of meeting room size is ready to accommodate 20 – 400 persons with high technology facilities in both buildings.Whether you come for business or leisure, Harris Resort Batam is one choice that you will never regret to make. Come, enjoy and experience the friendliest hospitality in the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Tingo and Otel so you can book your HARRIS Resort Batam Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.