Booked my trip via Wotif, smooth and seamless.
My kids enjoyed the pool. Breakfast is considered not too bad. Loved the rendang and pancakes (odd combi) but every morning for bf I was having my noodles and food. =)
Lunch and Dinner is overpriced but if you aren't willing to pay the price, you can go to town or go to waterfront (Delima's seafood) for seafood dinner (quite reasonable).
I rated good service due to several reasons:
1) I read previously from forums that some people had issue regards to the coupons. I told the person assisting with finding rooms (same level) for me to let me have our lunch vouchers so that we can have our meal and wait (I dun mind waiting...but let us eat first mah). And he willingly provided us the vouchers. I even highlighted that my 1 hr FOC spa was not included, he said he will check and provide me with the vouchers.
He even got us connecting rooms so that my parents and us are together. While my niece had another room beside us.
2) As the cafe was taken up by a large group (suspect it is a company retreat), there wasn't seats. So the manager and his staff found an extra table and chairs for us to sit and order our lunch. Though it was abit of wait for lunch...it was still okay.
3) My grandnephew was well taken care by 1 of the staff. The lady staff brought my kids and him to walk while we had some peace to eat.
4) The day we left, at waterfront, I realise 1 of the immigration card was wrongly "Typed". The staff helped us clear custom. That's considered VERY good service!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A friendly resort facing the strait of Singapore and the sea view with spacious accommodation and giant free form swimming pool. Strategic destination and a perfect vacation spot for couples, families or business purposes. With 308 rooms and suites including 20 cabanas, this hotel has the largest number of room provided in Funky and Trendy Wing.Harris Funky will cater the needs of your most discerning family member while easily keeping the whole group occupied and satisfied. Harris Trendy has the newest and trendiest all inclusive concepts, reserved exclusively for couples and singles over 18 years old of age. Asia’s one of its kind, an all inclusive concept welcomes couples and singles to experience carefree days and endless irresistible nights in Batam. The over 18, adults-only atmosphere allows event the most conventional of guest to throw caution-to-the-wind and experience life like never before. Located just 40 minutes away from Harbourfront Center Singapore, Harris Resort Batam try to persuade its guests to linger with a plethora of water sports & indoor entertainment in the form of a ten-lane bowling alley, Squash & billiards, Go kart, Flying Fox or sea sport activities. Soothe the muscles with one of our treatments at the spa, foot reflexology facilities or head to the giant free-form pool. The H-Spa an oasis of calm and serenity with breathtaking sea views and sunset in the afternoon, provide Harris Fans with a haven to luxuriate and pamper themselves with a selection of Body and Facial treatments masterfully executed by highly trained therapists. Five outlets to ease hunger pains are available by providing Indonesian, Asian and Western cuisines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, HostelWorld, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your HARRIS Resort Batam Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harris Resort Batam Waterfront Hotel Batam
- Batam Harris Hotel