Was rather looking forward to the batam trip. Thinking is gonna be a getawat from work and having a relaxing holiday. Staff there is friendly. And i was glad there's someone there to pick us up at the ferry terminal. Guess there's too many of us so he actually have to make two trip. Check in was alright. They upgraded me to cabana suites. Was a little walk from the reception to room. Once entered the room, the first thing i look at is the bathroom.
there's lots of insects in the bathtub and even spider in it. So fine. we try to get rid of it. Well.. is a resort after all isn't it? Anyway i'm working in a resort as well so i don't really mind about that. The toothbrush and paste was totally.. omg!! maybe we're more used to higher standard? But looking at what they place there really makes me scare of using it. so fine. Me and my girlfriend thought we're just go get our own later.
After the shop at Nagoya Hill and Batam Centre we headed back to the resort. Maybe i'm little tired or not use to the things in batam i kinda down to fever. We went to reception to give them our ferry ticket and to collect our passport.We haven had our dinner so thought of having the pizza that we're entitle in the room as i'm not feeling well. I double check with the reception if it is possible to be order in the room he says YES. And we headed back make the call and room service person say we actually have to dine in. I was pretty upset over it as i'm already having a bad fever all of the sudden. And now i gonna walk all the way back again? But seems like we don't have much Choice. so we headed back.
After dinner i wanted to have a good shower and take my panadol head to sleep. To my surprise.. The showerhead is not working.. i tried to tap the sink it does't seems to work? so i jus gonna use the glass and cover it. Best of all. There isn't HOT WATER which i needed the most.
Heading to bed i found out there's BLOOD STAIN on the blanket!!!
If this is the kind of upgrade they're giving me. i rather stay in the deluxe room!! i was totally disappointed at the point of time.
Following day, we headed for breakfast.. Their breakfast selection is so so so so limited. And most of the food is cold. A young lady approached us asking us to help them with the feedback form. i wrote quite a few points. Till today. i'm still waiting for them to give me a good explaination!!!
- Also Known As:
- Harris Resort Batam Waterfront Hotel
- Harris Resort Batam Waterfront Hotel Batam
- Batam Harris Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A friendly resort facing the strait of Singapore and the sea view with spacious accommodation and giant free form swimming pool. Strategic destination and a perfect vacation spot for couples, families or business purposes. With 315 rooms and suites including 20 cabanas, this hotel has the largest number of room provided in Funky and Trendy Wing.Harris Funky will cater the needs of your most discerning family member while easily keeping the whole group occupied and satisfied. Harris Trendy has the newest and trendiest all inclusive concepts, reserved exclusively for couples and singles over 18 years old of age. Asia’s one of its kind, an all inclusive concept welcomes couples and singles to experience carefree days and endless irresistible nights in Batam. The over 18, adults-only atmosphere allows event the most conventional of guest to throw caution-to-the-wind and experience life like never before. Located just 40 minutes away from Harbourfront Center Singapore, Harris Resort Batam try to persuade its guests to linger with a plethora of water sports & indoor entertainment in the form of a ten-lane bowling alley, Squash & billiards, Go kart, Flying Fox or sea sport activities. Soothe the muscles with one of our treatments at the spa, foot reflexology facilities or head to the giant free-form pool. The H-Spa an oasis of calm and serenity with breathtaking sea views and sunset in the afternoon, provide Harris Fans with a haven to luxuriate and pamper themselves with a selection of Body and Facial treatments masterfully executed by highly trained therapists. Five outlets to ease hunger pains are available by providing Indonesian, Asian and Western cuisines. Harris Cafe, which is located at 1st floor with opening hours from 06:00 am – 11:00 pm, serving Indonesian, Asian and Western food. Pronto Pizzeria, an al fresco pizzeria, presenting a wide variety of authentic freshly baked Italian wooden oven pizzas, open daily from 10:00 am – 11:00 pm. Harris Grill, located at the sea side serving European dishes, opens daily 07:00 – 11:00 p.m. D’Cafe, presenting a wide variety of Coffee, Frappe and Teas. Not only that, but you also can have your favorite healthy fresh fruit juice from our menu. Open daily from 11:00 am – 11:00 pm. D’Bar, a place where you can enjoy your drinks with live honey home entertainment. Variety of alcoholic beverages such as beers, wines, liquers are available for you. Opening hours from 06:00 pm – 01:00 amA range of meeting room size is ready to accommodate 20 – 400 persons with high technology facilities in both buildings.Whether you come for business or leisure, Harris Resort Batam is one choice that you will never regret to make. Come, enjoy and experience the friendliest hospitality in the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Priceline, Otel and Tingo so you can book your HARRIS Resort Batam Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.