“very very very nice!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of GO! Massage

GO! Massage
Komplek Nagoya Centre Block B No.1,2,3, Jodoh, Riau, Riau Islands Province 29462, Indonesia
+(62) 778 421973
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 40 Activities in Batam
More attraction details
Owner description: GO! Massage is a must-visit massage destination at Batam, located on Nagoya area, only 5 minutes from Harbour Bay ferry terminal. Enjoy the healing hands touch of our well trained therapist, with variety choices of massage treatments for your perfect complement to your Batam massage visit.We provide the following massage treatments:- Traditional/Thai/Combination Massage- Reflexology- Aromatherapy- Massage + Scrub- Aromatherapy + Scrub- Head Therapy + Ear Candle- Pedicure ManicureWe also offer free transport within city area if you make your reservation by emailing us.Operating Hours: Monday - Sunday 10am-10pm
“very very very nice!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

I am a guy working in Sg and determined to spend a weekend in batam. Batam is like a countryside with no funny things.One of the limited good experiences is GO!Message. Located very near to my hotel. Free pick up with a nice car after reservation. Nice tea and reception.Reasonable price. Good Atomosphere and music. Good skilled staff. And they even give us a free ride back to hotel.

I hope this store got more business and hard-working staff get higher paid. =)

Miles

Visited June 2013

“Must Go!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

I went there with a group of 4 friends. We called and made a booking and were pleasantly surprised when they offered free pick up from our hotel. Very convenient.

This was our first time going to this massage.

When we arrived at the massage place, the receptionist brought slippers for us to change into. After that we went up to the 2nd floor where the masseuse washed our legs. We then entered the massage room and changed into a pair of shorts (provided by them). There are curtains separating each massage space so there was some privacy. After the massage ended, we were served ginger tea.

What I like about this place:
The masseuse were well-trained and the massage was relaxing with no pain.
The environment was clean and pleasant with soft lighting and relaxing music.
The customer service girls and masseuse were all very friendly and helpful.
There are quite a few packages to choose from and the prices very affordable.

I will definitely go back. It is good value for money! Must Go!

Visited June 2013
46 attraction reviews
“Value for money”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

Just back from a weekend trip with friend. Tried out Go Masage and IndoThai Massage.
Go Massage offers value for money. It is not comparable to Spa Secret (and sister company IndoThai Massage) in terms of ambience, but their promotion is value for money.

I spent 39sgd for 2.5hr scrub+massage+ear candling. Spa secret would cost double the price with some additional frills.

Definitely a legitimate massage outlet. Tour groups from Singapore go to this Go Massage.

It is beside Hotel Panorama.

Visited May 2013
Alabama
8 attraction reviews
“Totally worth it!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

A good friend and I went here and were both very happy with our massages. There was very little instruction about what to do and/or where to go; they seemed to think we knew the procedure.

Once we were in our curtain-enclosed "room," they gave us each a pair of rough shorts to wear and I had to ask 2-3 times about how much clothing to remove (ALL). That was a bit disconcerting but it was fine. We got a very quick foot wash before the massage started and then it was pretty heavenly. The music was SO relaxing and it was mostly very quiet and just about what I would consider the right lighting.

The two young women doing our massages sometimes talked and giggled during our massages since we had the curtain open between myself and my friend. I would keep the curtain closed next time to discourage that. There were occasionally sounds from other people but it was mostly quite quiet.

The bathroom here was very nice unlike many that we came across in Indonesia.... real toilet, clean, toilet paper provided.

My friend had Anita do her massage and I would ask for her next time. My massage was good but not good enough to pursue for next time.

We went here with a small tour group and our guide assured us that this was a legitimate massage business so I had no worries about going here.

Visited April 2013
Houston, Texas
“GO! Elsewhere - Worst massage ever”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

I opted for a massage and scrub (90 minutes). Receptionist was very nice, but handed me over to the most miserible masseuse ('Aska'). Totally did not acknowledge me, even when I said hello and smiled, just glared and then walked up the stairs (I assumed I should follow). Started a very hard massage, which I asked her repeatedly to be soft (I prefer soft) which lasted for a few seconds before resorting back to very hard again. Absolutely non-conversant throughout. Just don't know what her problem was.
Didn't bother to leave a tip. Told receptionist that I would not return. Conclusion: GO! Elsewhere.

Visited November 2012