“Totally worth it!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of GO! Massage

GO! Massage
Komplek Nagoya Centre Block B No.1,2,3, Jodoh, Riau, Riau Islands Province 29462, Indonesia
+(62) 778 421973
Website
Update attraction details
Ranked #3 of 22 activities in Batam
Type: Spas
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: GO! Massage is a must-visit massage destination at Batam, located on Nagoya area, only 5 minutes from Harbour Bay ferry terminal. Enjoy the healing hands touch of our well trained therapist, with variety choices of massage treatments for your perfect complement to your Batam massage visit.We provide the following massage treatments:- Traditional/Thai/Combination Massage- Reflexology- Aromatherapy- Massage + Scrub- Aromatherapy + Scrub- Head Therapy + Ear Candle- Pedicure ManicureWe also offer free transport within city area if you make your reservation by emailing us.Operating Hours: Monday - Sunday 10am-10pm
Alabama
7 attraction reviews
“Totally worth it!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

A good friend and I went here and were both very happy with our massages. There was very little instruction about what to do and/or where to go; they seemed to think we knew the procedure.

Once we were in our curtain-enclosed "room," they gave us each a pair of rough shorts to wear and I had to ask 2-3 times about how much clothing to remove (ALL). That was a bit disconcerting but it was fine. We got a very quick foot wash before the massage started and then it was pretty heavenly. The music was SO relaxing and it was mostly very quiet and just about what I would consider the right lighting.

The two young women doing our massages sometimes talked and giggled during our massages since we had the curtain open between myself and my friend. I would keep the curtain closed next time to discourage that. There were occasionally sounds from other people but it was mostly quite quiet.

The bathroom here was very nice unlike many that we came across in Indonesia.... real toilet, clean, toilet paper provided.

My friend had Anita do her massage and I would ask for her next time. My massage was good but not good enough to pursue for next time.

We went here with a small tour group and our guide assured us that this was a legitimate massage business so I had no worries about going here.

Visited April 2013

Houston, Texas
“GO! Elsewhere - Worst massage ever”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

I opted for a massage and scrub (90 minutes). Receptionist was very nice, but handed me over to the most miserible masseuse ('Aska'). Totally did not acknowledge me, even when I said hello and smiled, just glared and then walked up the stairs (I assumed I should follow). Started a very hard massage, which I asked her repeatedly to be soft (I prefer soft) which lasted for a few seconds before resorting back to very hard again. Absolutely non-conversant throughout. Just don't know what her problem was.
Didn't bother to leave a tip. Told receptionist that I would not return. Conclusion: GO! Elsewhere.

Visited November 2012
Singapore
5 attraction reviews
“Cheap & Good!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012 via mobile

For a 2 hours massage (indo/thai style), it only cost about sgd28. Services were good and the environment was really pleasant.

Highly recommended for people who just wants to go there and relax.