“Thumbs up!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of The Spa Secret

The Spa Secret
Komp. Nagoya Garden Phase I | Blok D No. 1-2-3, Riau Islands Province, Indonesia
+62 778 423123
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 40 Activities in Batam
More attraction details
Owner description: Located just across from the Nagoya Hills Shopping Centre and The Hills Hotel, The Spa Secret is truly a one stop spa destination for the busy city dwellers to set their hectic minds away and unwind in coziness.We present only natural ingredients, the purest aromatherapy oils and premium herbs with the rituals and methods that have been proven to be the most effective physical and spiritual heals. From our Traditional Herbal Spa that uses uniquely Indonesian herb “Bali Boreh” to The Secret Wine Spa that uses grape for body scrub and red wine for bathe. Without a doubt, we are offering a wide variety of treatments you can choose from.Other in-house services and treatments offered include body massage treatments, foot spa, face treatments, manicure and pedicure, waxing, ear candling therapy and hair treatments.
“Thumbs up!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2014 via mobile

Spa Secret have always been my number 1 choice in Batam.Good service and value for money. I've recommended Spa Secret to many of my friends and they loving it too.

• Indonesian first
“Marvellous Spa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2014

Spa marvellous.... place is clean..service excellent! don't have to wait that long.... staff are friendly... its worth the money!... am coming back again...

Visited August 2014

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

“The spa was marvellous!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2014 via mobile

Its near to my hotel.Value for money.Friendly customer service and dont need to wait so long. The massuse is efficient and i feel relaxed.

Visited August 2014
“Worth the money and time for the relax”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2014 via mobile

Went for a couple massage and it's was awesome! It's worth the money! It's near to Nagoya Shopping mall where you can relax after a day of shopping.
The staffs are friendly and attentive. The steaming time was short. Should had given a longer timing but I believe because they have a time limit to follow. The place was quiet and romantic. Worth the try :)

“Memorable and relaxing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2014 via mobile

It was my first time in spa and I got to admit that I was amazed by the warm welcoming, nice environment and lastly the excellent services and skills. It really created a very memorable experience and I feel so addicted after it. I really crave for it again as I feel so relaxing after the spa.