“Go through motion, not terrible but not impressive either” 3 of 5 stars
Review of The Spa Secret

The Spa Secret
Komp. Nagoya Garden Phase I | Blok D No. 1-2-3, Riau Islands Province, Indonesia
+62 778 423123
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 26 activities in Batam
Type: Spas
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Located just across from the Nagoya Hills Shopping Centre and The Hills Hotel, The Spa Secret is truly a one stop spa destination for the busy city dwellers to set their hectic minds away and unwind in coziness.We present only natural ingredients, the purest aromatherapy oils and premium herbs with the rituals and methods that have been proven to be the most effective physical and spiritual heals. From our Traditional Herbal Spa that uses uniquely Indonesian herb “Bali Boreh” to The Secret Wine Spa that uses grape for body scrub and red wine for bathe. Without a doubt, we are offering a wide variety of treatments you can choose from.Other in-house services and treatments offered include body massage treatments, foot spa, face treatments, manicure and pedicure, waxing, ear candling therapy and hair treatments.
Singapore, Singapore
“Go through motion, not terrible but not impressive either”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

Got a package at about SG$72.00. The massage was so so, basically juz going through the motion. The scrub and body mask was slightly uncomfortable as it feels cold touching your skin. Other than that, I also feel "'Busy" instead of relax LOL!

If massage is your thing, I had better experience at 'Manzu' (Habour Bay Mall) as I found them to be more skilled and used strength correctly. Nothing fanciful though, juz massage...

Visited February 2013

“Modern tropical experience of this town. Good value for money!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

From the design of the shopfront, to the various spa packages, we were impressed how the owner came up with all the brilliant ideas! For those who haven't visited before, Batam is a small town. Yet, the experience at this spa is no less than any in the neighbourhood countries. My girlfriends and I started off with a foot massage. The masseurs were very professional and hospitable. Then we went off for a honey spa package. Papaya, Chocolate, Red wine were also on the list of choices. The scrub session in the honey spa was truly rejuvenating, and massage was spot on! Putting all the wow factors aside, I rate a spa by the quality of service and attention to details of its staff. In the end, it is their hands that turns the owner's vision into reality. I've to say it was out of my imagination how a small town like this would have such exceptional, well-trained staff. I like how they anticipate your needs before you even have to ask. Shame I'm not based in Singapore, or I would have marked this my usual!

“Great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

Got the spa package and couple room with a friend - Foot wash, head and body massage, body scrub, sauna, jacuzzi soak and shower before getting moisturised and served tea. Then headed to the salon to have my hair washed and blow-dried. My belongings were kept safe in a locker under my massage bed and the key used in a band to tie my hair.

A wonderful time with experienced masseurs and great ambience and products. You can give the salon a miss as the 'stylists' are only adequate. Despite a slight language barrier, I will definitely come back again for the spa.

Visited February 2013
59 attraction reviews
“reasonably priced”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

Very nice ambience with jacuzzi in room and reasonably priced. You should make an appointment beforehand as it can be packed especially over the weekend. Masseurs were professional and treatment was pampering. Suggest buying the 2.5h package. I will definitely go back again.

Singapore
6 attraction reviews
“GOOD SERVICE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

i like to have spa in here, this place very clean and staff friendly.
i like the chocolate spa, i feel like want to eat my self when they do for me.
i will bring all my friends visit this spa next time :)