“Nice & Clean Ambience but Inexperienced masseuer” 2 of 5 stars
Review of The Spa Secret

The Spa Secret
Komp. Nagoya Garden Phase I | Blok D No. 1-2-3, Riau Islands Province, Indonesia
+62 778 423123
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 29 Activities in Batam
Type: Spas
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Located just across from the Nagoya Hills Shopping Centre and The Hills Hotel, The Spa Secret is truly a one stop spa destination for the busy city dwellers to set their hectic minds away and unwind in coziness.We present only natural ingredients, the purest aromatherapy oils and premium herbs with the rituals and methods that have been proven to be the most effective physical and spiritual heals. From our Traditional Herbal Spa that uses uniquely Indonesian herb “Bali Boreh” to The Secret Wine Spa that uses grape for body scrub and red wine for bathe. Without a doubt, we are offering a wide variety of treatments you can choose from.Other in-house services and treatments offered include body massage treatments, foot spa, face treatments, manicure and pedicure, waxing, ear candling therapy and hair treatments.
Singapore, Singapore
“Nice & Clean Ambience but Inexperienced masseuer”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2012

The place is clean and the spa beds are comfortable and professional (unlike Isabella's which uses a mattress with a hole cut for the face rest).

We purchased the 90min full body massage with selection of lavender and chocolate oil - which we thought would be used as the massage oil. Instead, these oil were placed in front of our face for inhaling only and we ended up choking from the strong scent.

The masseur was one of the most inexperienced I have ever encountered. Her strokes were not thorough and slipshod. She was coughing and left the room a couple of times (to clear her throat I reckon). I am sorry that she had to continue despite not feeling well. However, the overall massage was distracting and I had doubts about hygiene.

The ginger tea was also of low quality. I had many before and this is one that I could not even take a second sip.

Overall, this was a disappointing experience as I had expected much better based on the reviews.

Visited December 2012

• Indonesian first
Orlando, Florida
226 attraction reviews
“Great Massage!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

When we arrived in Batam, we automatically got a driver for the day. He then told us that the place to go for a good massage is The Spa Secret! We enjoyed it so much that we got TWO massages that day. The staff was extremely friendly and very nice! We recommend it to everyone who wants to relax for a few hours...

Visited February 2012
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Great massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

Good selection of aromatherapeutic oils, private and excellent masseuses that don't even expect tips! One of the best massage experiences I've ever had.

Visited September 2012
Batam, Indonesia
6 attraction reviews
“Best of the best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012 via mobile

I am local here, and this is my 3rd visit since the opening. I should say it is probably the best in town. Service was excellent and the treatment was outstanding.
Having been working 6 days a week! Spa is all i can ask for, and this place did not let me down at all.
I have recommended to my friends from Singapore and Australia, they did give the same feedback as i did.

Overall, i really love the details of the design, the atmosphere and of course the treatment.
P.s i did the herbal spa treatment

If you are looking for more than a massage in Batam, i would recommend this place to you

“The Bestest Spa that will give you full satisfaction ;)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

A trip to Nagoya without visiting a spa is not worth it hence I choose to get a spa package at " spa secret " which totally amazed me with everything.

1. The location of the spa is easy to find. You just have to cross the road from the Nagoya Hills Mall / The Hills Hotel and your there.

2. My bestfriend & I were greeted warmly by the staffs with their manners & smile. The aroma of the spa is so lovely.

3. We were told to have a seat & were handed over a book with the choices of spa. The staffs were very patient with us as we took quite sometime to pick the packages - can't be blame as they have interesting flavour of fruits. ( avocado- moisturizing , lemon papaya - regenarating , strawberry - anti oxidant )

4. 2hr30minutes of fruit spa is really worth the try & worth the money.
-sea salt foot bath
-body cleansing
- calming frangipani oil body massage
- fruit body scrub
- body steam
- soaking bath foam jacuzzi pool of 15 minutes
- shower
- v ratus treatment & body lotion (for ladies )
- body & shoulder massage ( for gents )

5. After everything was done, we had complimentary drink and it was so yummy-licious!

To those who want to have an amazing time & have the best spa massage ever, i do recommend you guys to drop by this place.

No doubt I will drop by spa secret for anothee spa massage for my next visit to Nagoya. What can I said, its the best of all ;) I have no regret as I did not leave that place with any disappointment :)