“Great Massage!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of The Spa Secret

The Spa Secret
Komp. Nagoya Garden Phase I | Blok D No. 1-2-3, Riau Islands Province, Indonesia
+62 778 423123
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 60 Wellness Spas in Batam
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Located just across from the Nagoya Hills Shopping Centre and The Hills Hotel, The Spa Secret is truly a one stop spa destination for the busy city dwellers to set their hectic minds away and unwind in coziness.We present only natural ingredients, the purest aromatherapy oils and premium herbs with the rituals and methods that have been proven to be the most effective physical and spiritual heals. From our Traditional Herbal Spa that uses uniquely Indonesian herb “Bali Boreh” to The Secret Wine Spa that uses grape for body scrub and red wine for bathe. Without a doubt, we are offering a wide variety of treatments you can choose from.Other in-house services and treatments offered include body massage treatments, foot spa, face treatments, manicure and pedicure, waxing, ear candling therapy and hair treatments.
Orlando, Florida
400 attraction reviews
“Great Massage!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

When we arrived in Batam, we automatically got a driver for the day. He then told us that the place to go for a good massage is The Spa Secret! We enjoyed it so much that we got TWO massages that day. The staff was extremely friendly and very nice! We recommend it to everyone who wants to relax for a few hours...

Visited February 2012

• Indonesian first
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Great massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

Good selection of aromatherapeutic oils, private and excellent masseuses that don't even expect tips! One of the best massage experiences I've ever had.

Visited September 2012
Batam, Indonesia
6 attraction reviews
“Best of the best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012 via mobile

I am local here, and this is my 3rd visit since the opening. I should say it is probably the best in town. Service was excellent and the treatment was outstanding.
Having been working 6 days a week! Spa is all i can ask for, and this place did not let me down at all.
I have recommended to my friends from Singapore and Australia, they did give the same feedback as i did.

Overall, i really love the details of the design, the atmosphere and of course the treatment.
P.s i did the herbal spa treatment

If you are looking for more than a massage in Batam, i would recommend this place to you

“The Bestest Spa that will give you full satisfaction ;)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

A trip to Nagoya without visiting a spa is not worth it hence I choose to get a spa package at " spa secret " which totally amazed me with everything.

1. The location of the spa is easy to find. You just have to cross the road from the Nagoya Hills Mall / The Hills Hotel and your there.

2. My bestfriend & I were greeted warmly by the staffs with their manners & smile. The aroma of the spa is so lovely.

3. We were told to have a seat & were handed over a book with the choices of spa. The staffs were very patient with us as we took quite sometime to pick the packages - can't be blame as they have interesting flavour of fruits. ( avocado- moisturizing , lemon papaya - regenarating , strawberry - anti oxidant )

4. 2hr30minutes of fruit spa is really worth the try & worth the money.
-sea salt foot bath
-body cleansing
- calming frangipani oil body massage
- fruit body scrub
- body steam
- soaking bath foam jacuzzi pool of 15 minutes
- shower
- v ratus treatment & body lotion (for ladies )
- body & shoulder massage ( for gents )

5. After everything was done, we had complimentary drink and it was so yummy-licious!

To those who want to have an amazing time & have the best spa massage ever, i do recommend you guys to drop by this place.

No doubt I will drop by spa secret for anothee spa massage for my next visit to Nagoya. What can I said, its the best of all ;) I have no regret as I did not leave that place with any disappointment :)

Singapore
“Best Spa Experience Ever, Two Thumbs Up!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

I came to The Spa Secret with my girlfriend during our one-day trip to Batam yesterday afternoon.
When the time we reached, we were so impressed. The smells of aromatherapy oil, with slow Balinese-style music and friendly staffs that welcoming us, really gave us a peaceful mind.
The lobby and waiting area was spacious. You would find real woods that cut into small pieces hanging on the lobby wall. What a unique design!
We both chose 2.5hrs Fruits Spa, with 3 kind of fruits to be choosen from. I picked my favourite avocado whilst my girlfriend preferred strawberry. I liked the fact that they used real fruits for the spa treatments. They made the fruity scrubs at their open-style juice bar where you can really see how they prepared the stuffs. The spa treatments were so nice. We both nearly fell asleep while in the massage session. The massage were good and strong, took approximately 1 hour. Really different from our previous experiences where the massage session in the whole spa was like gentle touching on our body. The steps of the treatments: starting from sea salt footbath, body cleansing, aromatherapy oil body massage, fruity scrub, to the steam session, then continue with yogurt body polish and then to our favourite part jacuzzi hot tub.
We had our avocado and strawberry juice while soaking in jacuzzi tub full of bubbles. It was awesome. After shower, we continued with the last part of the treatment. My girlfriend were asked to sit on a wooden chair, meanwhile I got my back and shoulder massaged. I asked my therapist why I wasn't asked to sit down on the wooden chair as well? She politely answered: It's called V-ratus treatment, for ladies only. And she explained to us the purpose and the advantages of the treament.. Wow!! You girls gotta try this next time when you come here.
After the whole treatments, we were sent down by our therapists to the lobby. For sure we did not forget to tip our bravo therapists. We just loved them, their excellent services from the starting until the end of treatments.
To conclude, I would just say this is the best spa experience for us ever, and two thumps up for The Spa Secret. Can't wait for our next visit.

Visited November 2012