“worth to visit again” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Eska Wellness Spa Massage and Salon

Eska Wellness Spa Massage and Salon
Main Branch : Ruko Nagoya Hill Blok R4 F3 & F3A (West Entrance) | New Branch : Mega Mall Batam Centre Level 2 (opposite XXI Cinema), Riau Islands Province, Indonesia
+62 778 7493866
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #19 of 40 Activities in Batam
More attraction details
Owner description: Provides a head-to-toe spa experience with an extensive selection of treatments and therapies. ESKA offers a menu of pampering treats such as massages, manicure, pedicure, hair treatment only from the salon, facials with high end Japan Tech, eye treatment, ear candling, hydrotherapy treats, refreshing scrubs, body slimming program, permanent hair removal with PTF. Escape from the hustle and bustle of city life to a place of Essential, Soothing, Kindly and Ambience Tranquility.
“worth to visit again”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013 via mobile

service is good, i love their outdoor spa where we can have full view of starry sky while enjoying the jacuzzi.. and the price is reasonable too..

• Indonesian first
singapore
3 attraction reviews
“Not worth wasting time here”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

This visit will be our last. On average, we pay about S$28-$32 for a pedi in Spore. At Eska, expect to pay about S$25 (depending on exchange rate). So it's not exactly cheap. We did the classic mani & pedi. The mani/pedicurists hurried through the process, layering on multiple -coats of nail polish at 1 go, without allowing some time in between to air dry each layer. They were done within half an hour. Afterwhich, we were left to sit on the couch with the dryer. Though we spent a considerable amount of time drying our nails under the dryer, the polish did not dry evenly. We noticed tiny air-bubbles underneath the polish and due to the multiple coats that were not dried thoroughly, the polish appeared caked and easily scratched. I had a male pedicurist, when I accidentally scratched a finger against the edge of the dryer, he did not volunteer to re-do tat nail, instead he touch up with alittle thinner, which appeared less than perfect. If you expect better, spend your money where you get better value. Not worth wasting time here.

Visited December 2012
Singapore
“Really bad service - Do not go”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

1. We only had an hour in Eska and we told them that and they ensured us that the classic Mani and Pedi would take 45 mins, however they took more then an hour. We asked them many times again during our Mani and Pedi, but they told us not to worry so we trusted them. In the end we nearly missed our ferry! Thanx ESKA...

2. During the Mani and Pedi, the lady helping me kept on pestering me to upgrade my classic Mani and Pedi to Gelish and French. Like seriously... We are already running out of time and I feel that they just wanna earn out money and did not care if we make our ferry or not.

3. The Pedi was horrible!!! They scrapped my heels till it bled, on both feet. Right heel was worse with 3 open wound now. I had difficulty walking and had to place more weight on the front of my foot and right now this area is getting more and more worn out with the constant friction. Now my whole foot hurts! GPCT - Got picture, Can talk

4. This happened to my one of my travel buddy. She had the one with the least experience and ended up with a bleeding big toe. The Pedicurist actually took a chunk off her big toe when they were clipping off her dead skin. After that, they cleverly soak it in the filthy water where she had cleaned her feet. Because I knew Some Malay, I heard my fren's Pedicurist telling the boss that it was just a small cut. The newbie pedicurist also file her nails too short and my friend felt abrasion on all her fingers as she filed her fingernails. In the end, my friend's manicurist had her colleague helped her as she could not paint my fren's nails properly and had to redo her badly done job.

This will be my last time going there. For spa, Isabella is a better choice and they are more flexible with their free transport, unlike Eska which limits which hotel they will do pick-up from.

Visited January 2013
Singapore
17 attraction reviews
“Affordable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

Been going to Eska countless times. Though the service is not top notch but its pretty decent. Everytime i go there, i would ask "Ana", a female masseuse, she's really good. For my husband he would request for "Afif", a male masseuse. The usually 1.5hr massage would cost about RP190,000.

Visited November 2012
Singapore, Singapore
7 attraction reviews
“Long hours spa”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

We booked for a Sat treatment from 1130am and asked for our one-way transport back to hotel after dinner which was about 9 or so..

We were late as it was raining heavily. As usual, blackouts were very common in Batam during raining days, thus the main branch blackout when we arrived. We went to the sub-branch instead. We took a 3 hr 15mins (couple package) and ladies countinued with a mani & pedi + hair treatment package for 1 hr 15min. The whole treatment should end in 4 1/2 hrs (at abt 430pm), however, the whole treatment ended at 7+pm and was telling us they cannot offer us the transport too late as our hotels are far.

I have already made a reservation at least 3weeks+ in advanced and furthermore, the treatment dragged from 430pm to 7+pm which leaves me no time for shopping and have to rush to dinner place for dinner.

Quite disappointed with this trip too as we have to change location for massage and facial where other places, we have a room all by ourselves even with facial, thus not planning to really go back to this.

Visited October 2012