“Long hours spa” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Eska Wellness Spa Massage and Salon

Eska Wellness Spa Massage and Salon
Main Branch : Ruko Nagoya Hill Blok R4 F3 & F3A (West Entrance) | New Branch : Mega Mall Batam Centre Level 2 (opposite XXI Cinema), Riau Islands Province, Indonesia
+62 778 7493866
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #16 of 29 Activities in Batam
Type: Spas
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Provides a head-to-toe spa experience with an extensive selection of treatments and therapies. ESKA offers a menu of pampering treats such as massages, manicure, pedicure, hair treatment only from the salon, facials with high end Japan Tech, eye treatment, ear candling, hydrotherapy treats, refreshing scrubs, body slimming program, permanent hair removal with PTF. Escape from the hustle and bustle of city life to a place of Essential, Soothing, Kindly and Ambience Tranquility.
Singapore, Singapore
6 attraction reviews
“Long hours spa”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

We booked for a Sat treatment from 1130am and asked for our one-way transport back to hotel after dinner which was about 9 or so..

We were late as it was raining heavily. As usual, blackouts were very common in Batam during raining days, thus the main branch blackout when we arrived. We went to the sub-branch instead. We took a 3 hr 15mins (couple package) and ladies countinued with a mani & pedi + hair treatment package for 1 hr 15min. The whole treatment should end in 4 1/2 hrs (at abt 430pm), however, the whole treatment ended at 7+pm and was telling us they cannot offer us the transport too late as our hotels are far.

I have already made a reservation at least 3weeks+ in advanced and furthermore, the treatment dragged from 430pm to 7+pm which leaves me no time for shopping and have to rush to dinner place for dinner.

Quite disappointed with this trip too as we have to change location for massage and facial where other places, we have a room all by ourselves even with facial, thus not planning to really go back to this.

Visited October 2012

• Indonesian first
Singapore, Singapore
“Not impressive”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

We did a from head to toe package. Started off with a haircut, color and hair spa. In the midst of the haircut, I begin to regret it. Hair spa was awesome. It was 100x better than the full body massage. Hair spa comes with the head,neck, shoulder and hand massage. Mani and pedi was not too bad either except they are using Orly instead of OPI (which I don't understand why I was not given a choice). we tried the couple massage. All I can say, it is a disappointment. It's more like someone applying lotion n you. We tried Isabella the last time, massage was definitely much better though the place was old and shabby. Conclusion, if you are getting a real massage, ask for the properly trained masseuse or just get the traditional one, forget about the spa crap.

Visited October 2012
Spore
3 attraction reviews
“Nice one stop massage station”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

Well located in nagoya Hill mall, its a great place for us ladies- u can do manicure and pedicure here, plus spa and massage, while my bf enjoyed his massage. The environent is pretty busy - so - its not really a relaxing massage , but every thing else are good, especially the location

Visited October 2011
Singapore
6 attraction reviews
“Average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

I did the Hair Spa + Reflexology (1hour) package which is at Rp 170000. The hair spa and food reflexology was done concurrently at the ground floor of the Salon. Hair spa smells good, and the head massage was comfortable, however I felt the effect of the hair spa insignificant and my hair was exactly the same before and after the spa. I had to re-wash my hair back in the hotel after the treatment as they used a large amount of hair styling cream or wax on my hair after the spa.

Foot reflexology was disrupted a couple of times for hair washing etc. Wasn't enjoyable, just basic massage with mild pressure.

Wouldnt choose to come back to Eska again for future massage sessions.

Visited September 2012
Singapore
4 attraction reviews
“Go after the renovation is completed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

Pros: the reception staff and one of the hair dressers speak Mandarin which is helpful since I can't speak Bahasa.

Cons: the spa is undergoing renovation now so it is very noisy and dusty.

Visited August 2012