“Cheap n excellent seafood” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Singapore, null, Singapore
“Cheap n excellent seafood”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

A must try...garlic lobster, steamed lime seabass, gong-gong, sweet n sour garouper n spicy mussels. Need a better water system for the reservoir under the restaurant as the smell rose up during hot weather n could irritate sensitive nose.

Visited June 2013

• Indonesian first
  • Vietnamese first
Singapore
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice locatoon”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

Everything is good for the location but what about your prawn? I dont like any prawn skin and prawn heads,but you serve it all.My suggestion remove it and you will got a better score

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Singapore, Singapore
“Will return for sure”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

We found the food quality and service improved so much since our last trip 1 year ago. We added vegetables because my relatives said they are so tasty. The seafood is very fresh!! and the prices are a steal. Must return!!

Visited June 2013
Angeles City, Philippines
“No serving spoons in this restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

Price for a 2D/1N at Batam, Indonesia including a buffet seafood lunch at Golden Prawn 933 was awesome. Except for one thing...THEY DO NOT HAVE SERVING SPOONS. To the management of this this restaurant...I like eating in this restaurant whenever we are at Batam. However, kindly provide serving spoons with your dishes. We are only provided fork and spoons/pax. Most of us travelers are conscious and particular with serving spoons whenever meals are served for sanitation purposes.

Visited November 2012
Center Line, Michigan
“Rice”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

This place was great to look at. It was part of a package tour a group of us took from Singapore. I dont eat fish, so they made up for me a rice dish that was ok (I'd brought my own sandwich but didnt need to get it out) Being an American I expected napkins but I guess they dont do that there, but I found the sink and soap a nice touch. It rained so hard once we were in there that THAT just added a nice touch to the experience. The rain stopped as we left. I enjoyed it thoI dont eat seafood.

• Visited April 2013