“Tranquil Surroundings, Peaceful atmosphere, Great Service” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 40 Activities in Batam
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Munich, Germany
“Tranquil Surroundings, Peaceful atmosphere, Great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

Very often I look at the website and then get to the place and feel disappointed, not at this place, it really looks and feels as beautiful as advertised on their website. The Service is great, they pick you up and drop you at the Terminal and you receive a warm welcome by their staff which are super nice and go out of their way to make you feel comfortable.They offer their own hand made soap and beauty products made entirely from natural ingredients which gives me the feeling of being pampered from the inside out. Depending on the Spa-day you book, you even get complimentary Lunch, which is great because I always get hungry after receiving Spa treatments. The only regrettable thing is that it passed by too quickly. Would recommend it any time!

Visited March 2013

• Indonesian first
Melbourne, Australia
6 attraction reviews
“Average experience”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

We booked a weekend here based on some fantastic reviews and recommendations. Unfortunately, we found the experience pretty average. It wasn't terrible, but we wouldn't visit again.

Our spa appointment was for 3 hours, however the therapists were over half an hour late, but still finished on time which meant the massages felt really rushed through. The therapists during the massage were also whispering and giggling away with each other and only stopped when I asked them to as it was getting difficult to relax. We also had multiple therapists entering and leaving the room.

When I was having my pedicure done outside of the other massage rooms, I noticed that therapists were walking in with brooms as well (were they cleaning the rooms with clients lying in there??). It was about 7pm by then, so perhaps they were cleaning up for the night. But surely, you would wait until the treatments were finished before sweeping up?

There was also one instance where one therapist left the door open as she left the room which meant anyone could see the the client half dressed lying on the massage bed. I wonder if that happened to us too? I suppose we'd never know if we have an eye pack on.

Of the 3 treatments I had, I enjoyed the head spa the most and the body massage the least.

On the flip side, the staff were very polite, the room was lovely. The beer can chicken was pretty tasty. But I've had much better spa experiences for similar costs, so this is one place I won't be returning to.

Singapore
5 attraction reviews
“quality service but needs aircon maintenance”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

true to say, this is one of the best place to go to in batam. full-day/half-day spa to spend the day. we opted to take the half-day 3-hour spa for 150sgd each. compared to its nearby country, singapore this is considered cheap which is why it became a popular getaway in singapore. the area was peaceful and secluded. the place was well-themed. it is small but it was arranged in such a way that all areas are private which is great and made the place seem huge. the massage and scrub were very relaxing that my eyes does not want to open themselves after for 10mins. sadly the air-con in the room that we are in was quite poor... after massage we roam around, took photos of the place and had dinner. food was not so good but they have big servings!

4 attraction reviews
“6 Hour Spa Day was Bliss!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

It was totally worth it! Nice ferry ride, picked up by Spa driver, lovely staff at spa and a delicious lunch too!
If you have the time, please go over and over! It's worth the trip and take your best friend! You won't regret it.

Singapore, Singapore
“Already booked to go back”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

Did a day trip with 2 friends from Singapore. Spa arranged pickup for us from ferry terminal. Did the 3hr (3 different treatments) spa package. Be aware to allow for $++ of services, but still cheaper than equivalent in Singapore. Staff friendly & very professional - know their stuff. Consultant will talk you through different options & help you choose suitable treatments. All 3 girls in same room which was a bit of added fun. Stayed on for lunch afterwards which was pre-ordered to save time. Spa will drop you back to terminal, however, we chose to head off for some shopping & the Spa arranged taxi for us. We have booked family weekend to Batam so the girls will be back for more pampering.

Visited March 2013