“Amazing experience. Never knew such a place existed so close to Sg.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Tempat Senang Spa

Tempat Senang Spa
Indah Puri Sekupang | Tempat Senang Resort, Riau Islands Province 29422, Indonesia
+62 778 325 616
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 34 Spas & Wellness in Batam
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Singapore, null, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Amazing experience. Never knew such a place existed so close to Sg.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

A group of 5 of us planned for this 2d1n break. We almost had to cancel it at the last minute due to a medical reason. The spa was understanding enough to offer to waive the charges despite being less than 72 hours. However, things got better and we went ahead as planned.

We were greeted at the ferry terminal by Mr Jwanda who brought us to the villa. Jwanda's service was tip top! He helped sort out some issues at immigration and arranged for value for money transport service around the island. Basically, he was the solution to many of our problems! :)

At the villa, which is very private (considering is has 9 rooms), we were briefed through by Jasmine who was very thorough and friendly. She took care of our spa schedule, meal orders and timings, ferry confirmation etc. Although we were put up at the seabreeze room, which was about 5-7 mins drive from the main villa, we never felt neglected. Transport was arranged to shuttle as to and from the apartment and main villa.

As there were 5 of us, we were placed in the 3 bedroom apartment, located at Indah Puri Golf Course. Nicely furnished, clean beddings and furniture. I would recommend this apartment if you are in big groups.

The view was nice, overlooking the golf course and the sea. You can use the facilities like the pool. But I recommend bringing extra snacks as food is hard to find after dark (unless you wanna book a taxi out).

Separately, I took a walk around the villa and was very impressed with the layout. I told myself that I will check into one of the rooms soon!

My 3 hour spa session was fantastic. My therapist, Aisyah, treated me to a relaxing 3 hour session, beginning with the Thai Massage, followed by the herbal hot compress and ending up with a body scrub. Had my treatment in one of the naturally ventilated rooms which was super relaxing until the 3 aunties in the next room ended their treatment and started to gossip.

Nonetheless, I will try their 6 hour package soon....

Overall, the experience was fantastic... and will definitely recommend this jewel of a place!

Visited December 2012

• Indonesian first
Singapore
“Incredible Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

From making the initial booking to getting dropped back off at the ferry, the level of service we received was incredible. They made a great effort to steam line booking process and followed-up with me when there was a cancellation so that we could book our spa at the originally preferred time. They have everything else you would need to have a quick and quite weekend away...including an extensive film selection that you can watch and relax with.

Visited December 2012
Singapore, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Beyond all expectations - absolutely fabulous”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

Being new to the area, I was skeptical to book a spa day in Batam, Indonesia BUT was absolutely thrilled with my experience. Tempat Senang staff were pleasant, helpful, and very timely in their email responses. They are very organized and on top of all the details needed for a great experience beginning with the thousand questions I had to the ferry information to the taxi pick up to the cost to the sign I should look for upon arrival to the spa menu. Everything was covered; there were no surprises. Hence, we had a fantastic day. I would recommend the full day vs. the 1/2 day since you are already there. The food was amazing!!!

Visited November 2012
Bratislava, Slovakia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Memorable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

This is the best spa I have ever visited and even though I was there last year I still recall the experience from that visit. Do not hesitate to go, if you hhave the opportunity this is the ultimate place to relax, recharge and more. I wish we had one like that closer to my home. Hope to be back.

Visited December 2011
Singapore, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Peaceful and Tranquil”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

After our stay in you wonderful spa and resort we felt a message of thanks to all the staff thanking you for making our stay so memorable was needed.
From the second we arrived the staff was so professional kind and friendly. The level of service was second to none, it was so refreshing, we were made to feel more like friends than customers.
The unique method of service you have in your restaurant is so relaxing. Being able to pre order all your meals and stipulate the time you would like them served is great. Having delightful food served within minutes of sitting down is unbelievable, so fresh, well presented. and so so tasty.
While we sat in the peaceful gardens not hearing any noise, just the sound of nature. It was just what we needed, to get away from the city and pamper ourselves at the spa.
You will surely see us again hopefully in the near future.

Thank you once again and say high to our friends (the staff)

Colin & Tessie