“Beyond all expectations - absolutely fabulous” 5 of 5 stars

More attraction details
Attraction Details
Fee: Yes
Singapore, Singapore
“Beyond all expectations - absolutely fabulous”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

Being new to the area, I was skeptical to book a spa day in Batam, Indonesia BUT was absolutely thrilled with my experience. Tempat Senang staff were pleasant, helpful, and very timely in their email responses. They are very organized and on top of all the details needed for a great experience beginning with the thousand questions I had to the ferry information to the taxi pick up to the cost to the sign I should look for upon arrival to the spa menu. Everything was covered; there were no surprises. Hence, we had a fantastic day. I would recommend the full day vs. the 1/2 day since you are already there. The food was amazing!!!

Visited November 2012

• Indonesian first
Bratislava, Slovakia
“Memorable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

This is the best spa I have ever visited and even though I was there last year I still recall the experience from that visit. Do not hesitate to go, if you hhave the opportunity this is the ultimate place to relax, recharge and more. I wish we had one like that closer to my home. Hope to be back.

Visited December 2011
“Peaceful and Tranquil”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

After our stay in you wonderful spa and resort we felt a message of thanks to all the staff thanking you for making our stay so memorable was needed.
From the second we arrived the staff was so professional kind and friendly. The level of service was second to none, it was so refreshing, we were made to feel more like friends than customers.
The unique method of service you have in your restaurant is so relaxing. Being able to pre order all your meals and stipulate the time you would like them served is great. Having delightful food served within minutes of sitting down is unbelievable, so fresh, well presented. and so so tasty.
While we sat in the peaceful gardens not hearing any noise, just the sound of nature. It was just what we needed, to get away from the city and pamper ourselves at the spa.
You will surely see us again hopefully in the near future.

Thank you once again and say high to our friends (the staff)

Colin & Tessie

Visited October 2012
Siem Reap
“Anniversary Bliss”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

We had 3 hour day spa package, we felt like everything relaxed even time. The treatments available suited our needs perfectly. She got just what she NEEDED and so did I. The value for that sort of time travel was worth it. We can't wait to come again. We think it will be... haha ASAP

Visited October 2012
Singapore, Singapore
“A relaxing day trip with mum”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

We had the 6 hours full day spa package, it was a totally relaxing experience and my mum loves it. She feels so relaxed and recharged after the outing that she is asking my other sisters to join us for a next trip! Great Value too! the only thing is i am not sure i enjoy the layout of the place...

Visited September 2012