“Memorable” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Tempat Senang Spa

Tempat Senang Spa
Indah Puri Sekupang | Tempat Senang Resort, Riau Islands Province 29422, Indonesia
+62 778 325 616
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 42 Spas & Wellness in Batam
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Bratislava, Slovakia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

This is the best spa I have ever visited and even though I was there last year I still recall the experience from that visit. Do not hesitate to go, if you hhave the opportunity this is the ultimate place to relax, recharge and more. I wish we had one like that closer to my home. Hope to be back.

Visited December 2011

• Indonesian first
Singapore, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Peaceful and Tranquil”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

After our stay in you wonderful spa and resort we felt a message of thanks to all the staff thanking you for making our stay so memorable was needed.
From the second we arrived the staff was so professional kind and friendly. The level of service was second to none, it was so refreshing, we were made to feel more like friends than customers.
The unique method of service you have in your restaurant is so relaxing. Being able to pre order all your meals and stipulate the time you would like them served is great. Having delightful food served within minutes of sitting down is unbelievable, so fresh, well presented. and so so tasty.
While we sat in the peaceful gardens not hearing any noise, just the sound of nature. It was just what we needed, to get away from the city and pamper ourselves at the spa.
You will surely see us again hopefully in the near future.

Thank you once again and say high to our friends (the staff)

Colin & Tessie

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Tessie351
Siem Reap
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Anniversary Bliss”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

We had 3 hour day spa package, we felt like everything relaxed even time. The treatments available suited our needs perfectly. She got just what she NEEDED and so did I. The value for that sort of time travel was worth it. We can't wait to come again. We think it will be... haha ASAP

Visited October 2012
3 Thank Stephen W
Victoria, Australia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“A relaxing day trip with mum”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

We had the 6 hours full day spa package, it was a totally relaxing experience and my mum loves it. She feels so relaxed and recharged after the outing that she is asking my other sisters to join us for a next trip! Great Value too! the only thing is i am not sure i enjoy the layout of the place...

Visited September 2012
2 Thank bus2165
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Drop in Standard from last year (2011)..”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

Having been to Tempat Senang the previous year, I cannot help but feel that standard has dropped tremendously from a year ago. Let me tell you why. PReviously, upon arrival, we were picked up by a comfortable air-conditioned spacious 4-wheeled drive.

Then we were escorted to the reception once reached where the guest relations personnel will talk us through the different spa treatments they offer and we get to smell/choose the products we will use for our spas later on. We were duly impressed by their knowledge of the spa treatments as they could also explain in detail what the masseurs did..

Also, as breakfast was served ala carte, we get to choose how we will like our eggs/meal etc. There was a choice between a Western continental breakfast or a local traditional meal..

Upon my visit this September, a crappy cab that uses newspaper for their floormats picked us up. Hot air instead of cool.. Bad start.
Also, while we were having lunch on reaching, a lady came to our table.. interrupting our meal.. just to ask, 'what will you like to do for spa'. Obviously they can't wait.
My friend had wanted to do a top up for another spa session the next day. Yet this guest relaions lady cannot tell us the cost for a top up.. Neither can she help much when we asked her for the differences between each type of massages.. Good bye personalised service!

Also, this time around breakfast is a buffet. Normally I will see this as a plus as it means more food. However, hygience level was not to standard as we spotted a lizard sharing our food table. Efforts to shoo the lizard away drew amused stares from the servers who asked, " There are no lizards in your country?" This, instead of chasing the lizard away. I guess they feel that we should have the courtesy to invite Mr lizard to share our food.

USually these things are secondary as spas are our main concern. It was dissappointing however this time around. My masseur- newly trained I believed- was not able to grasp the pressure points. Also she keeps asking me about her strength. When I tell her it's too hard, she will reduce her efforts... for 2 mins, then she'd go back to her normal pressure. What is the use of asking me then if you can't control your strength? This makes me feel as though I have wasted an hour on my massage. The hair spa was also uncomfortable as she keeps pulling on my hair. straining my scalp. My foot massage is good.. And that's because I finally found some one else.. Overall, not all the masseurs there are good now. You just hope to be lucky!

In light of all the above, I guess this shall be my final time there.. Sigh..
Time to look elsewhere :(