1. Location: For most of cottages the location is very nice as they face ocean.
2. Rooms are small and hardly any place to move within but I had read this on trip advisor and thus was prepared for same.
As my stay was 2 days and 1 night this was acceptable as the idea was to spend most time in city tour and/or in other activities in resort.
3. The spa and restaurant are also facing ocean and are at walking distance from most of cottages.
One of drawback is the 201-212 series of cottages share the balcony between every 2 cottages
The partition is thin enough to pass on sound to next cottage which can be disturbing at times.
Overall decent option for a short family trip.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Booking.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Hotels.com so you can book your KTM Resort - Batam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pt. Ktm Resort - Batam Hotel Batam