I stayed in the Standard Romm from 22 July to 24 July (2 nights).
Hotel receptionists fairly fluent in English. One of them can also speak Hokkien, which I find pretty impressive.
Breakfast spread is good - about 20 kinds of varieties. I like the 'lopez' which is made with black glutinous rice. The butter corn kernels are fantastic too. People who like porridge will be pleased to find 2 different types of porridge accompanied with various choices of condiments (my faves are the salted egg and pickled vegetables). As I stayed for 2 nights, the food served on the 2 mornings were different. Very happy with the food selection.
Hotel is a short walk to Top 100 to BCS. Good for shoppers.
Hotel massage is pretty cheap too: 110 000 (about SGD15) for 2 hour full body massage. Aromatherapy massage 2 hour is 130 000 (about SGD17). Very worth it.
My 2 grouses:
- My room faces Ozon Hotel and I can hear motorbicycles almost throughout the night. Not for light-sleepers.
- The comb broke after I first used. Maybe it's because my hair is thick and longer than shoulder length.
Hotel Room Types and Rates (Privilege Card Room Rates/ Normal Rates):
1. Standard (369 000/ 475 000)
2. Superior (399 000/ 515 000)
3. Deluxe (439 000/ 575 000)
4. VIP Silver (499 000/ 655 000)
5. Junior Suite (499 000/ 655 000)
6. VIP Gold (659 000/ 875 000)
7. Executive Suite (875 000/ 1 100 000)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the city, 89 Hotel is a right choice for you who are tied up with your business in Batam. Strategically situated, surrounded by offices, shops, shopping malls, food courts and lots more, you will be able to enjoy the uniqueness of Batam in the midst of your busy hours. Nevertheless, if you want to just stay in the hotel, you can indulge yourself with all the facilities provided including broadband internet access, cable television or work out at the well-equipped gymnasium, relax in our Jacuzzi and rejuvenate in the steam room for a complete indulgence. When there is work to be done, the cozy meeting rooms offer an ideal setting for business presentations or seminars, and everything needed for that deal-breaking meeting. At 89 Hotel, you will feel instantly content knowing you have got all the comforts of home with you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, EasyToBook, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your 89 Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.