Just came back and would like to share experiences.
As most review has written, its near to Nogoya hill shopping centre (5 mins taxi at 35000 rupiah) The area doesn't have any restaurants or 7 eleven (k circle) or any shops. 10 mins taxi ride away from Harbour Bay terminal / Harbour Bay Mall.
Check in was simple, fast and easy.
Clean and spacious. Living room with comfortable sofa, 32" TV (Not all the channels are working), 2 toilets, balcony, kitchen(mircowave, not working water boiler, big fridge)
Very good spread of breakfast choices.
Clean but small pool. Near to the pool does have steam bath facility but not working.
Overall, under rated hotel and will return for my next batam trip.
- Also Known As:
- Swiss-Belhotel Batam Hotel
- Swiss-Belhotel Batam Hotel Batam
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Swiss-Belinn Batam is a premier choice for both business travelers and holidaymakers alike with 84 rooms accommodation. Located right by the major commercial and business area of the Batam Island, Swiss-Belinn Batam we are approximately 30 minutes by ferry from Singapore and 20 minutes’ drive from Hang Nadim Airport.Dine in style at our inhouse café with its selection of international, Indonesian, and traditional Malay cuisine, or chill out with a drink at our pool bar. Other facilities we provide for our guests’ pleasure include an outdoor swimming pool, covered parking, laundry services, facilities for the disabled, and excellent room service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Fastbooking, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Swiss-Belinn Batam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.