Stayed 2 nights, it's a 3min drive from ferry terminal. 5min to Nagoya Hills Mall.
Allowed to check in early. Staff friendly. Pool was nice. Breakfast spread was good, they change the menu as well over the 2 day stay. Overall satisfied!
1- if u are a light sleeper-ask for room on higher floor , as there is a band that plays till way past midnight! but we were tired so it didnt bother me juz knocked off!
2-No food stall around u only have room service if u stay in. else u gotta take cab out
3- More lighting along pathway to swimming pool would be appreciated! n also they need to clear food left by guest at pool table asap as a super size rat came by to pick on the food, my gal keep looking out for the rat! no peaceful swim :)
- Also Known As:
- Swiss-Belhotel Batam Hotel
- Swiss-Belhotel Batam Hotel Batam
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Swiss-Belinn Batam is a premier choice for both business travelers and holidaymakers alike with 84 rooms accommodation. Located right by the major commercial and business area of the Batam Island, Swiss-Belinn Batam we are approximately 30 minutes by ferry from Singapore and 20 minutes’ drive from Hang Nadim Airport.Dine in style at our inhouse café with its selection of international, Indonesian, and traditional Malay cuisine, or chill out with a drink at our pool bar. Other facilities we provide for our guests’ pleasure include an outdoor swimming pool, covered parking, laundry services, facilities for the disabled, and excellent room service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Venere, HotelsClick and Orbitz so you can book your Swiss-Belinn Batam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.