We stayed here through deal.com. Was very satisfied with the hotel staff, they were helpful and always smiling.
The buffet breakfast was superbly nice. There was great spread although it was coming from a 3star hotel.
There was a pool, but no pool for my son. Pool was so-so cos e water was quite murky.
Room was nice,but e only downfall was e smell of e carpet. Smelly. Hope something can be done. Bed was clean and comfy, water heater was great.
we got around by e hotel's cab, but they charge differently. We booked two cabs but one charge 80000Rupiah e other 70000 Rupiah to same destination.
Overall, great stay. :)
- Also Known As:
- Swiss-Belhotel Batam Hotel
- Swiss-Belhotel Batam Hotel Batam
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Swiss-Belinn Batam is a premier choice for both business travelers and holidaymakers alike with 84 rooms accommodation. Located right by the major commercial and business area of the Batam Island, Swiss-Belinn Batam we are approximately 30 minutes by ferry from Singapore and 20 minutes’ drive from Hang Nadim Airport.Dine in style at our inhouse café with its selection of international, Indonesian, and traditional Malay cuisine, or chill out with a drink at our pool bar. Other facilities we provide for our guests’ pleasure include an outdoor swimming pool, covered parking, laundry services, facilities for the disabled, and excellent room service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Fastbooking, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Swiss-Belinn Batam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.