My girlfriend and I stayed in this hotel through a groupon deal. The staff is very friendly. The room and bed is comfortable. The dinner meal wasn't that great as it looked like the meal was reheated in the microwave (Chicken and rice is dry). The breakfast buffet is perfect and I was really impressed. There is a taxi stand right in front of the hotel but there is hardly anything to do for a tourist in Batam. Overall the pros outweighs the cons and it was a great experience for us.
- Also Known As:
- Swiss-Belhotel Batam Hotel Batam
- Swiss-Belhotel Batam Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Swiss-Belinn Batam is a premier choice for both business travelers and holidaymakers alike with 84 rooms accommodation. Located right by the major commercial and business area of the Batam Island, Swiss-Belinn Batam we are approximately 30 minutes by ferry from Singapore and 20 minutes’ drive from Hang Nadim Airport.Dine in style at our inhouse café with its selection of international, Indonesian, and traditional Malay cuisine, or chill out with a drink at our pool bar. Other facilities we provide for our guests’ pleasure include an outdoor swimming pool, covered parking, laundry services, facilities for the disabled, and excellent room service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, Fastbooking, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Swiss-Belinn Batam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.