i have noticed that there some members have reviewed the property as swiss bell-inn while other sites call it swissl-belhotel.just to clear any confusion arising therefrom i wish to point out that both refer to the same property which is now called the swiss-bellinn.
perhaps it is due to the fact that i am a repeat customer, the staff never fail to impress - from the doorman who rushed out to help us the baggage,the reception staff who checked us in efficiently and with a smille ,the retaurant staff who work tirelessly, yet maintaining their full composure and politelness to the management.
now to the property itself.the property is located near the nagoya hill shopping complex (five minutes drive)with its myriads of entertainment facilities,eateries and varied shopping outlets,inclding the supermarket =Hypermart. the only set back is the accessibility on foot as the property is located up ahill - about two to three hundred meters which makes walking to the property uncomfortable during the day due to the heat and humidity and a bit unsafe at night as the path to the property is uneven and not totally well lit.if the guest traffic warrantsit a possible solution is to provide compimentary shuttle to the nagoya centre say at two hourly intervals from ten in the morning to about eitht p.m.
the rooms are compact,no doubt, but well maintained with clean linen,a mini bar, and suitable amenties,includng hot beverage making facilities.
the restaurant is very clean.the inclusinve breakfast is excellent for the standard of the hotel and the restaurant range of menu items satisfactory .the breakfast range is excellen tcomprises the juice bar,cereals,salads,several hot dishes of fish, chicken and vegetables,porridge, toast facilities , small range of pastries and local fruits. tea and coffee are free flowing.
there are some negetative reviews of this property. guests must have their reasons for such reviews but in all fairness to the staff, there are some limitations beyond their control- the uphill location e.g.hope the management will consider the solution i have suggested.
if the additional facility of complimentary shuttle is implemented by the management guests will have little to complain about.this property could be a hotel of choice for visitors to batam.
in conclusions congratulations to the staff for their dedication and good service.
- Also Known As:
- Swiss-Belhotel Batam Hotel
- Swiss-Belhotel Batam Hotel Batam
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Swiss-Belinn Batam is a premier choice for both business travelers and holidaymakers alike with 84 rooms accommodation. Located right by the major commercial and business area of the Batam Island, Swiss-Belinn Batam we are approximately 30 minutes by ferry from Singapore and 20 minutes’ drive from Hang Nadim Airport.Dine in style at our inhouse café with its selection of international, Indonesian, and traditional Malay cuisine, or chill out with a drink at our pool bar. Other facilities we provide for our guests’ pleasure include an outdoor swimming pool, covered parking, laundry services, facilities for the disabled, and excellent room service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Venere, HotelsClick and Orbitz so you can book your Swiss-Belinn Batam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.