“SERVICE BY THE MANAGER” 3 of 5 stars

Attraction Details
Jurong, Singapore
“SERVICE BY THE MANAGER”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

Last friday on 24.5.2013 ( Vesak Day ), we went to Tiara Mustika in Batam for Spa. I do booking by emailing & the space was booked. I requested to have a special discounted price as we came in a group of 8 people. I asked for the manager so that I can ask for the special price. One of the worker said that the manager ( MS FIONI ) is around & they called her said that we are looking for her but in a split second they said the MS FIONI just left for meeting. I still think that it is not a professional act that the manager run away from customer just like that. I am disappointed by the manager reaction but the service is just ok cos the girls there are young & lack of experience.

Visited May 2013

“Awesome and nice :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

I am super pleased with the service and they offer a really affordable price. Their staffs are well trained and experienced. I heard they went through renovation recently and their ambience really gave me a " cheap-price-yet-high-class" feeling !
There were many packages to choose from and the staffs were efficient in explaining them ( as i asked about the packages) . It was a pleasing getaway experience as i enjoyed myself and felt refreshed afterwards. Definitely a good choice for salon and spa!

Singapore, Singapore
“Disappointment”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

Was recommended to this place by an Indonesian, but got to say, it was a disappointment.

The ground floor looks like a hair salon, and it is also where we got our hairspa/foot reflex done. Imagine sitting in a hair salon... having foot reflexology.

The foot spa + reflexology was supposed to take up 1-1.5hrs, but it finished in around 50minutes? The hairspa were done within an hour or slightly less than that as well.

All in all, the ambience was a great disappointment, and it's not a place that I will visit again for future trips.

p.s. The staff tending to emails is very efficient. Her name is Peony I think.

Visited January 2013
Singapore, Singapore
7 attraction reviews
“Fairly decent spa with affordable prices”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

In terms of affordability and great service, this would be a fairly decent spa. Mustika ratu have their own range of beauty products which have been awarded Superbrands status and are made from traditional indonesian herbs, thus you know that there are no chemicals being used on your body. The ambience is pretty basic so if you are used to posh hotel spas, then you definitely wouldn't like it. I liked the traditional atmosphere with the wooden furnitures and the massage was good. The staff were pretty great and attentive.

Visited December 2012
Singapore
5 attraction reviews
“Terrible place, horrible staff. really a place you do not want to go to!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2012

My wife and I are still sooooo bitter about this experience.

We signed up for a 4 hour treatment on our anniversary.

The treatment started late and we were made to wait 25 mins.

We signed up for an hour and a half massage and it ended in an hour.

We highlighted being shortchanged and no one believed us! The therapists, the reception, 'the manager'.

At the end, we were even told to pay for the transport to the spa which was apparently free when we made the appointment!!!

There are tonnes of spas there, this really should not be one of them!

Visited February 2012