“It was OK” 3 of 5 stars

Singapore
17 attraction reviews
“It was OK”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2011

Good service, affordable but dont really like the ambience

Visited January 2011

singapore
“Mustika Ratu Batam Spa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2009

As regular customers of Mustika Ratu who come there every month for the treatments, I and my friends are very pleased with their service and the products that they used have guaranteed effects. The employees there are really amicable. The pedi / mani in there are clearly different from what it is in Singapore. It is obvious because the price is much lower, and as we know it the pedicure on the treatment list clearly states that nail polish is excluded. Furthermore, my friends and I have never been left alone by the neither the masseur nor the therapist halfway. We have also never felt any noise and privacy is always kept inside the room. We really enjoyed ourselves at Mustika Ratu and will be back there every month. The reasons are that the price at Mustika Ratu is much lower than that in Singapore and that they also provide good service We also got to know Mustika Ratu by our other friends who also enjoyed the treatments thoroughly.

Singapore
9 attraction reviews
“Mustika Ratu Spa, Nagoya area”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2009

Last saturday (13June 09), we went in a group of 9 paxs. We had good time with various spa package which we have arranged and prebooked prior to our arrival. Unfortunately, one of my colleague booked for manicure/pedicure treatment. Halfway thru, she was left to herself for 45minutes after doing pedicure! She was not sure what was happening till i approached the spa manager. To our surprised, the manicurist has actually went off for a lunch break and totally forgotten about this colleague of mine! Not only that, my colleague was even told that the manicurist has to charge her Rp44,000 for the coloured nails! This is simply awful experience as to what we all knew that each time such treatment comes with coloured nails. After so much of negotiation with the spa mgr who contacted her boss, she finally decided not to charge us and that takes me 30minutes to settle the whole issue! Neither myself nor my colleagues will come back there again for having such horrible service - wanting to charge us more for poor services. The masseuses were noisy in the background, chatting with each other, gossipping freely about their customers.