“Excellent hotel for business travellers or shopping in Nagoya” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Grand I Hotel

You added Grand I Hotel to your Saves list
Grand I Hotel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Jl. Teuku Umar | Bukit Nagoya, Riau Islands Province 29432, Indonesia (Formerly I Hotel)   |
Ranked #16 of 86 Hotels in Batam
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent hotel for business travellers or shopping in Nagoya”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2009

I am a frequent business traveller to Batam and have found the I hotel to be consistently of good service, modern, comfortable, clean and good value. The rooms are spacious and well equipped - good bed, LCD TV, tasteful modern furniture, built in fridge and safe. The deluxe rooms include a separate shower area and are very spacious. The hotel's location, being next to the Nagoya Hill Mall gives you access to a wide range of shops, restaurants and a large supermarket within a 3 min walk.

There is a reasonable selection at the breakfast buffet. The quality of food at the restaurant is slighty above average, but there are wide selection of restaurants at the nearby mall.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled on business

Pasir Ris
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2009

Probably the best Hotel in Batam. Room was very spacious, everything in the room is in working condition. Bed was splendid with new comforter I suppose. Unlike certain "hotels" with stains & brownish looking bed linen that makes you feel uncomfortable. Layout of the room is very elegeant, refrigerator are all built-in the wardrobes, making it pleasant to the eye. Complimentary breakfast in the coffee house is nice. 9.30am (Waktu Indo Barat), food is already finishing. Maybe the hotel management might want to extend the breakfast hours, as I can see many guest, walking out of the coffeehouse feeling disappointed as the food is running out.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2009

We went there with the whole family including myself, parents, sister and granny for a short leisure trip. The hotel is extremely comfortable, the rooms are clean and spacious, the decorations are simple but eye catching and everything is very new. Massage service is good but a bit pricey compared to other places in Batam. The hotel is conveniently located near Nagoya shopping center which has a food street where you can indulge yourself in sumptuous dinner or lunch. Breakfast at the hotel is free with reasonable variety. Service quality is top notch! Will definitely stay at this hotel again if I visit Batam in the future

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2009

Even though I'm Indonesian, but this is my first time to stay in Batam. I Hotel gave me a very good expression with good service, reasonable price of local phone calls and mini bar.The place itself is new with all the facilities needed for us. Definitely will come back again if someday we go back to Batam. Keep up the good work!

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2009

We went there for a teambuilding. We do a lot of shopping at Nagoya Hill as the hotel is just nearby. The room is nice & comfortable.

I will definitely come again. Next time will be with my family.

Keep It Up, i - Hotel.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled on business
1 Thank JJBSS
SIngapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2009

I have stayed in this hotel twice this year. Its a new hotel, very clean, superb service and affordable price. They have a small pool (both adults and kids), jacuzzi and gym at the 3rd floor. Their Tamarind Spa offer great services and really cheap.

It is very convenient to walk to Nagoya Hill Shopping Centre. They allow guests to walk via their backdoor to the Shopping centre and you are there in 2 mins. Even if you come back when its dark, there will be security sitting there looking out after guests along the walkway.

However, this hotel is in the city of Batam, not the resort area. I will definately will come back here again if I just need my spa and salon services which is very cheap and you can find lots at Nagoya Hill Shopping centre.

Stayed June 2009, traveled with family
1 Thank Bubber
singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2009

Wow ! I would say that again.
I Hotel is located in Nagoya , just 5 mins walk to Nagoya hypermart.
Service is good , room is clean , aircon control is simple , security is good and its all for a superior room.
Paid US $ 70 all in with breakfast for two. Stayed there on 12 June 2009 for one night stay and its really worth my every cents.
There 's spa which according to my wife , truly soothing and refreshing just 390000 Rp for two hours of true personalised javanese massage.
Well , Im planning to go there again with my relatives maybe this year again or next.