Upon arrival, we waited 30mins for the driver, the room (263) has a really bad musty smell, there's spider web on the bed, in middle of the night the power was cut off. Theres no one at the recep, and luckily we bumped into the security guards. We changed room (285) and in the new room (and newer and less smelly than 263) theres no light for the bathroom plus it has no shower head. In the day the power was once again cut off, which returned back on after fiddling with the card slot.
The few positive points were that the receps and guards and drivers are polite and the location is just 10mins from ferry ter and 15mins from nagoya.
Overall, I think I will spend abit more to get a more enjoyable stay.
- Also Known As:
- Sijori Resort Batam Hotel Batam
- Sijori Resort Batam Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sijori Resort Batam is south of Singapore and just 40 mins ferry ride from Harbour Front Ferry Terminal. It has 30 guestrooms, a spa sanctuary, 24-bay golf driving range, swimming pool, fishing pond, restaurant, function rooms, karaoke room and archery built on approximately 4.5 hectares of land. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline and Fastbooking so you can book your Sijori Resort Batam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.