Bought a $69 Groupon including 1 night deluxe room stay, ferry, pickup, and 1 hr massage,1/2 hr spa. Read the reviews before going so kind of prepared. Place decent and nice view from the room up on the hills. not suitable for old folks as the climb might be too steep for them. Did see cleaning if the pool and a few swimming. The only thing is that one of the towels was filled with cigarette stain and both are obviously very old and yellow. Regretted not bringing my own towels although it has been mentioned a few times. Resort taxi is expensive, double of outside taxi. From resort to Batam centre square at Nagoya was $120K RP but returning was only $60 K by hailing outside taxi. There are outside taxis by just walking to the main roads. Breakfast only 3 choices - fried rice/noodle/vermicelli with egg, fishcake and sausages or toasts with fried egg, sausages, baked beans and fries or egg with toast. Room abit dusty because it's carpeted and not cleaned often. Mattress old and I could feel the uneven coils. Gym room run down but equipment looks ok.
great price for secluded retreat but bring own towel and toiletries and book own transport.
- Also Known As:
- Sijori Resort Batam Hotel Batam
- Sijori Resort Batam Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sijori Resort Batam is south of Singapore and just 40 mins ferry ride from Harbour Front Ferry Terminal. It has 30 guestrooms, a spa sanctuary, 24-bay golf driving range, swimming pool, fishing pond, restaurant, function rooms, karaoke room and archery built on approximately 4.5 hectares of land. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Sijori Resort Batam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.