NOT recommending anyone to this resort!!
The facilities at the resort are so badly maintained that we could not enjoy ourselves to it. Eg: the equipments at the small gym have all been dismantled leaving only a station bicyle with a layer of dust on it for use. The swimming pool have become a large aquarium for tadpoles to live in. The bedroom have mossies flying around and we need to burn our mosquitoe coil all day.
Getting out the resort is a chore as we need to walk up and down the hill. Since it is located far away from any shopping malls or resturants, we ended up paying $12sgd taxi fare for each location the taxi driver dropped us at. Very expensive.
One thing to praise is that the staff is friendly and helpful but I will NEVER AGAIN return to the resort unless there have been huge improvement to the maintenance.
- Also Known As:
- Sijori Resort Batam Hotel Batam
- Sijori Resort Batam Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sijori Resort Batam is south of Singapore and just 40 mins ferry ride from Harbour Front Ferry Terminal. It has 30 guestrooms, a spa sanctuary, 24-bay golf driving range, swimming pool, fishing pond, restaurant, function rooms, karaoke room and archery built on approximately 4.5 hectares of land. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline and Fastbooking so you can book your Sijori Resort Batam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.