This is not my 1st time to Batam, and usually I will read reviews on the places that I'm goin to stay.
But unfortunately for this trip I don't even bother and spent some time to check out the hotel reviews online.
My god sis bought this deal online and asking me to join her for short getaway. All booking done by her. So when we arrived at the hotel I was so shocked that buildings and environment of the places total rundown. Despite only me and my god sis staying up the hill, plus two Indian Lady that check in late afternoon. So only 4 of us staying up the hill on tht night. The building looks like old Changi Hospitals so scary especially during night time. Both of us never sleep the whole night to scared room to big I guess. LoL!!!
I only enjoy the massage it's good, staff are so friendly, breakfast ala carte ok not to bad. No facilities except for the swimming pool is working.
Overall it's bad experience for me n my god sis. We don't intend to come back again.
- Also Known As:
- Sijori Resort Batam Hotel
- Sijori Resort Batam Hotel Batam
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sijori Resort Batam is south of Singapore and just 40 mins ferry ride from Harbour Front Ferry Terminal. It has 30 guestrooms, a spa sanctuary, 24-bay golf driving range, swimming pool, fishing pond, restaurant, function rooms, karaoke room and archery built on approximately 4.5 hectares of land. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Sijori Resort Batam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.