Bad, need to take a cab to the resort. Inconvenient to anywhere, but they do try to provide free transfer to and fro resort (we didn't get to travel back via the transfer though, not sure if the driver even waited for us, but cab is cheap, so still ok).
Resort & Room Conditions:
Extremely lousy, plus long walking distance to the room. Toilet is old and run down, not well maintained. Water supply is low, can't even have a decent bath. WC doesn't flush well, luckily we didn't take a crap in there. TV no cable and bad connection, can't see anything without "snowflakes". Breakfast was limited. Can't really see anyone using the swimming pool though. Massage service sucky, instead of an hour massage, everything was wrap up in 45mins, and we can't even bathe after that.
Pretty good, but we will not returned till they upgrade their resort in years to come.
- Also Known As:
- Sijori Resort Batam Hotel Batam
- Sijori Resort Batam Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sijori Resort Batam is south of Singapore and just 40 mins ferry ride from Harbour Front Ferry Terminal. It has 30 guestrooms, a spa sanctuary, 24-bay golf driving range, swimming pool, fishing pond, restaurant, function rooms, karaoke room and archery built on approximately 4.5 hectares of land. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and Fastbooking so you can book your Sijori Resort Batam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.