On a recent trip to Singapore ,a business friend recommended me to visit, what he called his affordable "Wellness Spa" in Batam, for a couple of days of relaxation and golf. He had recently discovered the Tempat Senang Spa Resort, in his words a Charming Boutique Spa of "Bintan Class" but at a "Batam Price"! That sounded like what I just needed before returning to the States. A phone call to make a reservation, and the following morning I was on my way on a ferry boat to the Sekupang Ferry Terminal in Batam.There I was picked up by a very friendly and talkative driver from Tempat Senang. After having checked in at the Spa, I walked over to the neighbouring Golf Club. The course looked beautiful, but the day was hot and humid so I only spent time on the driving range and was looking forward to some hours of great massage at the Spa instead. A few hours later I had the best massage session of my life. First a Cinnamon Body Scrub. This one was new for me, but it was so great so I had another one the following morning. After the Scrub I had a Hot Stone Massage, also great, and a Traditional massage. My masseuse was from Bali, great smile, pretty, petite but with arms and hands of steel ...Wow! I must admit, it did hurt, but in a good way! Not only was my masseuse from Bali, but I was also staying in the new Bali room. Beautiful room, very comfortable and wiht a real touch of Bali. Bali is one of my favorite places in the world so I could easily appreciate the Bali feeling! There was also a jacuzzi attached to the room! One more plus! I loved everything about the spa, including a great spacious veranda overlooking the golf course, a beautiful pool and lush gardens. The new restaurant was very good, with an international/Asian menu, including my favorite Indonesian dish, the Beef Rendang, absolutely excellent. The homemade Mango Ice Cream was another winner! The staff as wellas the management was very friendly, pleasant and attentive and really eager to be of service and make your stay a great one. I felt like part of a family, and so did the other guests I talked to. I will definetely be back in the future!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tempat Senang is Batam's hidden oasis. Discover the lush gardens, Balinese architecture and romantic setting that makes it the perfect couples getaway. Full service spa and restaurant on site. Quality at an affordable price. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Tempat Senang Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tempat Senang Resort Spa & Restaurant Hotel Batam
- Tempat Senang Resort Spa And Restaurant
- Tempat Senang Luxury Hotel
- Tempat Senang Luxury Resort