Went with my teenage daughter to Tempat Senang for a 3-day-2-night spa package. Both of us enjoyed it very much and in fact my daughter would like to return with friends. What we liked: the ambience, privacy, collection of DVDs for free viewing, food, attentive staff, and best of all the spa. Smoking is not allowed in rooms, which is good, even for a smoker like me because the room smells clean and nice. You can smoke anywhere else in the grounds.
We arrived around noon, were met by Bus the manager, checked in, then went shopping the entire afternoon at Nagoya.
Breakfast option was either Western or Asian. I highly recommend the bee hoon - delicious. After breakfast, we went for the 6-bridges tour, followed by lunch at a kelong. Then in the afternoon - the glorious 3-hour spa session. The cinnamon scrub is a must try!
We checked out the next day early to do last minute shopping at Mega Mall at Batam Centre, before our ferry back to Singapore.
Overall, a fruitful, relaxing, and enjoyable trip. Tempat Senang is a good choice if you are looking for somewhere just to relax and lots of pampering at the spa. Not recommended for young children as there is not much to keep them occupied. However, that may be a plus point.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tempat Senang is Batam's hidden oasis. Discover the lush gardens, Balinese architecture and romantic setting that makes it the perfect couples getaway. Full service spa and restaurant on site. Quality at an affordable price. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Tempat Senang Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tempat Senang Resort Spa & Restaurant Hotel Batam
- Tempat Senang Resort Spa And Restaurant
- Tempat Senang Luxury Hotel
- Tempat Senang Luxury Resort