“Great relaxing place!!” 5 of 5 stars

Full Day Spa Promo
Ranked #1 of 84 Hotels in Batam
“Great relaxing place!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2014

If you are looking for a place for relaxing and refreshing, you must visit "Tempat Senang Resort Spa & Restaurant". My fiancé and I had really great time there, very quiet, refreshing and relaxing. Meals in the restaurant are also great. Staff are also very comfortably friendly. Amenities are also great. I'd definitely love to visit there again.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (144)
  • Indonesian first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2014

Had a girls' spa retreat and my friend chose Tempat Senang as our destination. Upon arrival, we went around to explore the different themed rooms. We stayed in the Joglo room. It was really an eye opener! The dinner is an excellent experience as the dishes served were unique.
Spa was on the next day and it was awesome! We started with a feet soak followed by a foot massage which was so good that we fell asleep. We were gently awoken by the masseur and they led us to the room for a scrub and massage. My friend's masseur offered her a hot herbal compress on her back upon finding out that my friend had a fall the previous day. What a thoughtful gesture.
We left the resort totally satisfied and happy. :)

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Singapore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2014

The day started off with a pickup by the friendly driver at Sekupang ferry terminal .

We were at tempat senang for a 2d1n stay in the timor room !
Once we reached the resort, we were greeted by a friendly lady who went through choosing our spa treatments (1hr x 3 types) and choosing our lunch meals and our breakfast tomorrow morning . After that she led us to our room as it was ready, and we had about half an hour's rest before our spa treatment !

I chose office massage, hot wrap and the herbal compress. Its my 2nd time here and I still think the compress is like a dream! I absolutely love it. and the office massage is very good too .

The spa ladies made a mistake during my wrap, i asked for hot wrap but they gave me a cold wrap. I knew it was wrong as it felt cold, haha. however halfway through this treatment, they woke me up and apologize for their mistake, asked me to shower off the cold mud wrap and re-did the hot wrap for me !! I was really pleasantly surprised as I thought they would just let it be because I was about half hour in the treatment already. Thumbs up for the good service !

The food was fantastic and one dish is a large quantity, so rest assured you will be full. Love the desserts, although a tad pricey but fulfilling :) the restaurant closes at 7pm or so. We pre ordered our dinner during lunch time

Love the cozy timor room , very comfortable bed and salt water pool just outside the room ! there was a metal gate shutter which you can activate to secure the windows at night . Very good :) the bathroom with a 2 person Jacuzzi was great ! remember to keep windows secured as mozzies may find their way in. There are tons of DVDs movies to download / borrow from the reception area and just feel free to access them !

The next morning, we asked the lady to help us arrange a transport to harbour bay seafood restaurant for lunch and then transfer to harris hotel batam centre , this cost about $22 . From tempat senang to harbour bay is about 25min drive . We checked out 11am after breakfast and the taxi was there waiting :)

Its a really nice getaway , just that it was quite expensive :)

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Perth
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2014

This was my third visit to Batam and even though I keep trying different spa's on the Island, in my opinion none can beat Tempat Senang as I always go back for more. I'm addicted to this place! Since my last visit the spa has doubled in size but has not compromised on it's tranquil, romantic surroundings, cleanliness and the professionalism of it's staff and the products it offers. I always feel like I'm at some 5 star resort In Bali but in reality I am only a 50 minute ferry ride from Singapore. If you live or are visiting SIN a visit to this spa is a must! A 3hr spa was on my agenda, I had a Balinese massage, Body Scrub and facial. As usual felt soooo relaxed dozed off a couple of times. After our treatment my friend and I had lunch in the restaurant which was very tasty and enjoyable. If time allows, take a taxi to either Nagoya Hill, Kepri Mall or Mega Mall for good shopping remembering Batam is a duty free island.

Room Tip: Different themed rooms. Adults only so very quiet place.
Luxembourg
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2014

Suggested by a friend of mine, I spent an entire morning in the Tenang Resort Spa being pampered for 3h whole hours. The experience was simply ... delicious! I had an Indonesian massage and a Cempaka body scrub, which were a treat for the senses...The massasseuse was extremely friendly and caring, and very professionnal and the products used were very fragrant, especially the Cempaka scrub, that I strongly recommend. The resort itself was also very welcoming...warm colours, dimmed lights, relaxing background music and pleasant perfume! Only negative aspect: the slippers, that in my opinion should be disposable. Finally, I ended my Spa morning with a pedicure...the lady was very meticulous and presented me a large variety of colours...and my feet look bright and shiny again! In a nutshell, this morning was the perfect escape to my stressful routine!

3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2014

The hotel is very nicely decorated and very peacefu and quiet.
We've been welcomed by a very friendly and enthusiastic staff and overall found the service very caring.
We enjoyed our spa offer with skilled masseuses who made sure that we spend a relaxing time.
AS for the downside, the food is clearly not their strongest point, do not have high expectations regarding this.
Also I would not recommend to book the Sea Breeze apartment. We were a group of 7, for sure this space was very convenient for us. Unfortunately, that was the end of the convenience, every time we wanted to get something from the hotel or go there we had to call to get a van to bring us to the hotel. Also the apartment is situated in a residential area that is obviously less exciting than the hotel premises...
Overall a very good experience and I would come back but not in the same conditions.

Room Tip: Do not choose the Sea Breeze apartment
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2014

We had a girly weekend here for my friend's hen's night and it was SUCH a delightful stay. Service was impeccable, rooms were huge and we really had a good time. A more detailed review here on my blog: http://floraisabelle.com/post/95175454900/our-thai-thai-weekend