Went for a 2D1N stay on 11th January 2014. Me and my friends were late for the land transfer by more than 1 hour and in the end took a cab to the resort from Sekupang Ferry Terminal. Eventually i've found out Martha actually called and voicemail me about our whereabouts when we were late and to contact them back (this made me happy, nice gesture)
Upon arriving at the resort, we were welcomed by smiles from the staff and also Jax. She was really friendly and helpful. Explained to us in detail about the how things work in the resort, our room, enquiries and the spa.
Another staff Yuna/Yuni (i cant really recall) was also warm and sincere in showing our room, the Thai Room.
THAI Room: Very clean, comfy queen and king beds, huge bathroom and bathtub and the room smells very nice. Fish spa was awesome, me and my friends were giggling and laughing away trying it. Could smoke in our balcony (fish spa, table with chairs, ash tray) as it was our private balcony and its outdoors, so everything was good except for the mosquitos.
Ambience: Peaceful and relaxing
Room Service: Need to call them to topup our hot water for the drinks, but it was done very fast. Lots of tea bags and coffee were given as well.
Spa: Very good, staff were professional. Choosed foot reflexology, aromatherapy massage and hot herbal compress massage :)
Cons: We didnt order anything from the restaurant as its too expensive. However, we bought our food beforehand and the staffs were kind to help us heat up the food and let us eat in their restaurant. Breakfast spread was so-so.
Plus Point: Could use the two pools 24hours
Overall me and my friends think its worth it if you have extra money to splurge and pamper yourselves once in a while.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tempat Senang is Batam's hidden oasis. Discover the lush gardens, Balinese architecture and romantic setting that makes it the perfect couples getaway. Full service spa and restaurant on site. Quality at an affordable price. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Tempat Senang Resort Spa & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tempat Senang Resort Spa & Restaurant Hotel Batam
- Tempat Senang Resort Spa And Restaurant
- Tempat Senang Luxury Hotel
- Tempat Senang Luxury Resort