Traveled as a big family group and we had President Suite + Sea Breeze. These 2 apartments are big but rather far away from the main vicinity, would not recommend these rooms unless you are traveling in a >6 group. Apartment wise, president suite is good, with nice sea view, huge living and dining and balcony areas, rooms were all themed (just like the rooms at the main vicinity). Greeted by excellent service from Martha and her team upon arrival. Had a peek at a couple of those rooms at the main vicinity and they were really pretty. Boutique spa resort. Spa was definitely one of the very best I've experienced, 3 full hours of pure indulgence, 1 hour of massage (you can choose the type of massage you like) + 2 other treatments (ranging from facial to pedicure to herbal compression to foot reflex), service staff are very attentive to minute details which is top class service. Had buffet for breakfast, good enough for me. Very very surprised to find such a gem so near to Singapore, cant wait for my next trip here. If you want a relaxed, quiet and "do nothing except chill" kind of holiday, this is where you should be..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tempat Senang is Batam's hidden oasis. Discover the lush gardens, Balinese architecture and romantic setting that makes it the perfect couples getaway. Full service spa and restaurant on site. Quality at an affordable price. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Tempat Senang Resort Spa & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tempat Senang Resort Spa And Restaurant
- Tempat Senang Resort Spa & Restaurant Hotel Batam
- Tempat Senang Luxury Hotel
- Tempat Senang Luxury Resort