Workaholic Singaporean. Spent the weekend with teenage daughter, 'Mum-Daughter bonding'. Tempat Senang is a very special place. For a start, Martha, the Resort Manager is 'breathe of fresh air'. I am one of those Singaporean who expects service to be truly good & delivered. When I met Martha, I immediately know that I am in good hands.
Simply just you & your loved ones. Delicious food, wonderful staff, deeply relaxing surroundings of authentic Indonesian culture, beautiful cozy rooms, cool garden of exotic trees, koi ponds, waterway & gentle hospitality. Took a walk to the beach. That was nice. Took their 3hr car service to Nagoya for just S$20. That was a real breather from the Batam Taxis' fare haggling & hassles. We did the 3hr spa of gentle massage, hot compress for the tired muscles & body scrub. I was skeptical on the results but yes I was rejuvenated, more relaxed. My daughter didn't want to leave. Too bad for her that I love my job! :) We'll be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tempat Senang is Batam's hidden oasis. Discover the lush gardens, Balinese architecture and romantic setting that makes it the perfect couples getaway. Full service spa and restaurant on site. Quality at an affordable price. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Tempat Senang Resort Spa & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tempat Senang Resort Spa And Restaurant
- Tempat Senang Resort Spa & Restaurant Hotel Batam
- Tempat Senang Luxury Hotel
- Tempat Senang Luxury Resort