“Finding my Feet in Surabaya” 4 of 5 stars

You added Mercure Surabaya to your Saves list
Mercure Surabaya
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Jl Raya Darmo 68-78, Surabaya 60264, Indonesia   |
Ranked #16 of 76 Hotels in Surabaya

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
  • Indonesian first
Jakarta, Indonesia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013 via mobile

I got a smoking room although requested for a non smoking room. The reception apologize and good for her that the room only need extra strong perfume to expel the cigarette's smell. I still wonder how they could short out the non smoking room. Too much smoking room I guess. As for the meals, they have a decent Japanese food there. The salmon cut was fresh, tasty as should be and extra miso soup from the chef. And all coming in nice presentation as well.

Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Sugito A, General Manager at Mercure Surabaya, responded to this review, July 17, 2013
Dear Mr. Wayan Budhi,

I would like to thank you for choosing Mercure Grand Mirama Surabaya as your place to stay.
We were delighted to learn that you had excellent stay with us and particularly value for our hotel. Your comment on the service provided by our staff are most gratifying and will be shared with the whole team.

It was certainly a pleasure for us to be at your service and we all look forward to welcoming you again soon to Mercure Grand Mirama Surabaya.

Singapore, Singapore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

Wonderful stay, being so pamper with those welcome fruits and cakes and especially
the room with those lovely pillow and lovely bloster. Too bad you don sell it as I check with your reception. Only for the morning breakfast, we think that it should improve better as they are not much choice and the labelling of what type of dish is not properly stated and the taste are some sort of so so only, not great. hope your chef can improve better.

Dear Sir / Madam,

I would like to thank you for choosing Mercure Mirama Surabaya to stay during your visit in Surabaya City.

Your comments has been shared to our team. I am sure this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

I hope we have opportunity to welcome you back to Mercure Mirama Surabaya soon.

malang
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

I have a bad day with the service because when I use my breakfast coupon They did not tell me that I should to pay for breakfast, then when I complain everything become all right.
The hotels room is good, and the bathroom is good too, but the car park is too small in the car park that have shelter, and the other is in outside.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Dear Mr. Yohanes,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at Mercure Mirama Surabaya.
It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback, nevertheless I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectation.

I hope we have opportunity to welcome you back in Mercure Mirama Surabaya soon.

Very Kind Regards,

Singapore, Singapore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

Hotel is equipped with Gym, swimming pool and spa. Good food (room service).
Wifi in room only need to be better....faster...since it always used to cut off when i logg in using my smart phone. Helpful and friendly staff. Quick service. Only 30 minutes from the airport (non-peak hour). Peak would take about an hour. Close to a shopping centre Tanjungang Plaza which is about 10-15 minutes by taxi...where food is also available.

Dear Ms. Ashtoo,

I would like to thank you for choosing Mercure Mirama Surabaya for your staying during visit this city.

It is always great to have positive feedback from our guest as we strive contiously the quality of service.

I hope we have opportunity to welcome you back in Mercure Mirama Surabaya soon.

Surabaya
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

Mercure Surabaya is really value for your money. It is located near CBD. the staffs at the hotel are really gracious, they are very polite. try the food @ Tri Murti restaurant, ery delicious. Overall I am very satisfied and will come back for sure.

Dear Mr. Kristianto,

I would like to thank you for choosing to stay with Mercure Mirama Surabaya during your recent visit to Surabaya and for sharing your appreciation with us.

We were delighted to know that you had an exellent stay with us and particularly value our hotel. Your comment on the service provided by our staff are most gratifying and had been shared with the whole team.

It was certainly pleasure for us to be at your service and we all look foraward to welcoming you again soon to Mercure Mirama Surabaya.

Very Warms Regards,

Sugito Adhi

Been to Mercure Surabaya? Share your experiences!