“MY JOURNEY IN SURABAYA” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Bon Ami Restaurant

Bon Ami Restaurant
Jl. Kombes Pol. M. Duryat 27 | Jl. Dr. Soetomo 94, Jl. Raya Darmo Permai Selatan 1A-1D, Surabaya, Indonesia
031-5326800
Dining options: Reservations
Banjarmasin, Indonesia
“MY JOURNEY IN SURABAYA”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

This restaurant specialist in steak, all steak from fish, chicken, beef, etc. I taste beef steak, like usual I like tenderloin beef steak.
Very yummy.....try it! and U can bring also their bakery, special bakery from Bon Ami, where other bakery not present like these.Bon Ami Restaurant not so far fromMidtown Hotel where I stayed. Take Ur vacation with a special steak from Bon Ami Restaurant.

Visited June 2013

• Indonesian first
“Vintage”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

This place has a vintage atmosphere, its great to take a picture here.. The sofa is comfy and decorated with some big pillows.
They sell indonesian food and steak with sauce.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Semarang, Indonesia
“Good (quality) lunch in Bon Ami Restaurant”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

Recently, I visited the newest branch of Bon Ami Restaurants which was centrally located near golden triangle district in Surabaya. The restaurant was located in the corner of the main street in a colonial building that had been (nicely) converted into a restaurant : I liked the ambiance as the designer combined the modern style inside while leaving the classic touch everywhere in the building.

We ordered four different dishes (all indonesian food) namely nasi goreng (Bon Ami fried rice), nasi campur, nasi pincuk and nasi super sedap and I had the luxury to try out three of them (the first three dishes) which turned out to be slightly nicer/tastier than I originally expected : I gave a three stars rating for the food quality as I believe the chefs (still) used MSG. Otherwise, I would have given a four stars rating for the food. Honestly speaking, if I could give 3.5 stars rating this time then I definitely would...

However, the overall food presentation also surprised me as they were neatly designed and presented. I hope as time goes on, I will be able to see significant improvement in the food quality as I believe they have the capability in preparing quality food. I will definitely return back to the premise one day in the near future.

• Visited May 2013