“Nice stay” 4 of 5 stars

You added Novotel Surabaya Hotel and Suites to your Saves list
Novotel Surabaya Hotel and Suites
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Jalan Ngagel 173-175, Surabaya 60246, Indonesia   |
Ranked #33 of 86 Hotels in Surabaya

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
  • Indonesian first
Tuban, Indonesia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

I stayed at this hotel in December 2013, the hotel was very crowded. First time i arrived, there were no doorman or concierge to help me picked up my suitcases. So, i have to picked it up by myself while holding my baby!
The second time my stayed was few days ago. The hotel less crowd than before but still there were no door man. But this time there was a concierge man standing near the hotel door, i have to called him first before he come and help me to picked up my suitcases. I wonder how could this happen?? I've stayed at novotel bandung and yogyakarta and the staff were very friendly yet helpful. I think novotel surabaya needs to train their concierge staff to serve better.
Also, it took a long time to check in. I have to wait for almost 20 minutes and they haven't offered me any welcome drink until i asked them to give me one. Very dissapointed :(
However, this hotel provide great food for baby. The chicken mushroom soup was so delicious and became my baby's favourite. The room was spacious with large bed which can be slept up to 2adults & 2kids.
If you travel with stroller i suggest to stay in the first floor room, it will make u easier to go to the swimming pool & restaurant since there is no elevator in this hotel.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Jakarta, Indonesia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2013

We stayed for three nights in the hotel newly renovated room, which was very nice. The staff was friendly and quick to respond to our request. The hotel is located in a quiet area of the city but nevertheless near almost every major spot in Surabaya. All in all it was a nice stay. Bluebird taxi was always available at almost every hour which was quite handy for a night sightseeing of the city.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Been to Novotel Surabaya Hotel and Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Novotel Surabaya Hotel and Suites

Address: Jalan Ngagel 173-175, Surabaya 60246, Indonesia
Location: Indonesia > Java > East Java > Surabaya
Bar / Lounge Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Kitchenette Wheelchair access
#18 Luxury Hotel in Surabaya
Hotel Class:4 star — Novotel Surabaya Hotel and Suites 4*
The Novotel Surabaya Hotel and Suites is a 4 star hotel conveniently located in the main business district of Surabaya. For business trips and holidays, this hotel is the perfect destination, offering conference facilities, a fitness centre, outdoor pool, tennis courts, activities and Dolfi Kids Club. Our 209 well appointed rooms offer comfort and convenience. Enjoy a meal in our restaurant, or relax and unwind in one of our two bars. This is not just a business hotel, but a holiday resort in the city. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com, Cheap Tickets and Hotels.com so you can book your Novotel Surabaya Hotel and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Novotel Surabaya Hotel Surabaya
Surabaya Novotel
Novotel Surabaya Hotel And Suites Java

If you own or manage Novotel Surabaya Hotel and Suites, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.