“Dont come here (alone)” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Romance, Large groups, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
“Dont come here (alone)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2014

Definitely a romantic spot. With a decent dresscode. I only saw pics of food and went in unsuspected. Shorts, shirts, running shoes.
They have wine ranging to the millions, great variation of pasta n pizza, the selection is crazy (but just 1 type of soup). Overall : dont come in like i did (4.50 pm, alone in the resto). And look pathetic.

• Indonesian first
Cartagena, Colombia
“Favorite Resto in Surabaya”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

We ate there nearly every time we were in the city while living nearby. Very good appetizers, and the seafood w/ angel hair pasta is fantastic. Best pizzas in Surabaya, and a good bar. Very busy later, should make a reservation. The owner is usually in the kitchen overseeing the preparation, and we never had any less than very good food there. The service is average for Java. Take a cab, very little parking.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Chennai (Madras), India
“I will come back to this place.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

This was the last thing i expected in surabaya. Being a vegetarian and travelling in Indonesia can be very hard. Luckily i found this place next to the hotel i stayed. They serve amazing Italian food. Loved their mushroom soup, Pizza and Pastas. I had proper meal after a long time in this restaurant during my business travel in Indonesia. I will visit this place whenever i am in Surabaya.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Surabaya, Indonesia
“The BEST pizza in Surabaya!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

This place serves the BEST Italian pizza in town! I always go here to enjoy it with my friends or family. Yummy!!!

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
surabaya
“"Delicious dinner in the middle of this bustling town"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

Visited this restaurant on the first night of my visit to busy Surabaya.I felt like in a oasis of tranquillity.I will try to explain my experience with this beautiful restaurant as precise as I can:
1.Atmosphere is amazingly homey and truly mediterranean.
2.The Very Berry Martini I had was the best I ever had.
3.The portions are generous and well prepared in terms of combination of flavours and taste.
4.We have ordered pizza with jamon iberico and truffle plus gratin of formaggio di scamorza from calabria and perigord and pata negra.Both of it to be highly recommended as only few establishments offer such precious imported products
5.Main course was an Australian niksan tenderloin and wagyu rib eye for my partner.Both cooked"a point" as we have ordered.
6.The presentation was done in a perfect manner.
7.What surprised me was the freshness and crunchy bite on their assorted vegetables.The waiter told us that la rucola has their own farm high in the mountain of Bali.
8.The staff was very polite yet discrete and helpful.There was no push for higher sale as it happens in many Asian restaurants.
9.The selection of wine and other spirits is overwhelming - sadly it was the last evening to order alcoholic drinks.The owner has to respect the beginning of ramadhan.The next day we came,only soft drinks were allowed to consume.But that's okey and we respect the culture.
Negative
1.This restaurant is very popular among locals and foreigner alike.Many foreigners enjoy the night out there.It gets full very quickly and make sure you do your reservation well ahead of your visit.
All in all a wonderful restaurant with nice ambiance and well trained service staff.To recommend to visitors to Surabaya.thank you.