“gud ...” 3 of 5 stars

Surabaya, Indonesia
“gud ...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

deliciuos...trully 'carnivora'..
bener-bener banyak daging di tengah dan crispy di pinggirannya...
i love the atmosphere and the music perfectly well fitted. Don't bring your kids or crying baby here, most of the patron would appreciate the solitude of dating

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

• Indonesian first
Jakarta, Indonesia
“romantic”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

if you need a place to have a date and enjoying slow time with it, this is the place, great italian food, great location, i love the atmosphere and the music perfectly well fitted.

Don't bring your kids or crying baby here, most of the patron would appreciate the solitude of dating :)

Jakarta - Menteng
“The Surabaya Delight You Shouldn’t Miss”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

We again enjoyed a delicious dinner in the new pavillion which used to be the Garden Section and now redesigned into an Italian style Wintergarden. The lighting is perfect for a romantic dinner and totally free of smoke. A real Plus!
This has been one of the best restaurants we have been in East Java.The service staff is very attentive and remembers your name. The food was excellent yet not overly decorated with unnecessary stuff as the usual story goes “on a bed of..”
The restaurant offers various dishes such as “Tagliere Prosciutti e Salumi Della Casa” to be placed in the middle of the table – so everybody can grab a piece based on preference. Just like in Italy. The same thing goes for the Tris Di Pizza or Tarte Flambee prepared with 3 different flavours. All Vegetarian Pizza is available just let the waiter / waitress know what kind of Veggies you like.
The bill reminds sort of European level, however taking into consideration that imported goods are charged very high (import taxes) the prices are still reasonable and worth to pay. We will definitely return to this restaurant on our next trip tp Surabaya.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Surabaya, Indonesia
“Had my hope too high”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

I had always wanted to try this restaurant because everybody seems to like it. And I finally had the chance to have dinner here with my friend the day after valentine's day. Maybe because that day was friday and a day after vday, the place was so crowded my friend had to park a bit far from the restaurant. Plus there was a corporate dinner as well.

Well i think this restaurant must be nicer if there were not so many guests. Once I arrived and find my reserved table, the waiter asked me to order right away if i didnt want to wait too long for my food. The menu is written in italian, theres an english dscription under it, plus the way the waiter hurries you up you couldnt help but picking something familiar. It was hard for me to look at the menu.. the whole page is packed with words youre not familiar with. It was tiring.

I ordered spaghetti aglio olio. The taste was okay. I might start liking aglio olio agter this but i think the pasta wasnt al dente. Still a bit uncooked. I was pretty hungry so i didnt ask them to cook it longer due their busy kitchen. They ll leave me starving under the cold cold AC.

Not impressed at all. When we asked the waiter to take a photos of me and my friends, nobody leave their workplace and helped us.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Bali, Indonesia
“I Left My Heart For The Foods”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

I love having dinner here, especially in weekdays. Just because in weekend nights it's very crowded sometimes. The foods are really good, regarding its overpriced. Pizzas and mushroom ravioli are the best 2 things I've ever had. Also their ruccola pesto too.
The only thing that disappoint me is the music in the restaurant. It doesn't suit the restaurant's atmosphere/ambience.

• Visited December 2012